MERGED: Diversity Group Upset With Mueller Hiring | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Diversity Group Upset With Mueller Hiring

Lazy1 said:
How does referring to the past have anything to do with anything? Should jews get speical treathments? They went through hard times. Nothing gets accomplished when we revert to how things were 50+ years ago. How are we going to be able to be equal when there are different guidelines for different races? Alot of people got discriminated when they came to America. I am Italian and my grandparents came over from Italy and were dirt poor... they got discriminated when they moved here and alot of my people still do.

Because the past is still the present, look at the posts here. We're not talking 50 years ago, it's still happening today. But what you must understand, a lot of what's happening today is simple making up for the first 200 years. We've only been during this (affirm. Action) thing for about 30-40 years, trying to get atleast 2 generations thorough it, once enough people get opportunities, this may help with ending Affirm. Act...but you had to start somewhere, I'm not really sorry some of you had to feel the effects, because some eggs had to be broken in order to get some progress going. Again, hopefully someday, none of this is necessary, but as long as you see the klan, skinheads, and muslim talking race, you'd probably see programs to ensure fairness or equal opportunity.

ryancall32 said:
or Mexican, or Russian, or midgets, and on and on.....
Uh oh. That's all we need now. A bunch of pissed off midgets!

TeeMoney said:
:shakeno:

That comment was meant to show, I think ppl now understand how minorities feltl...I can't believe you picked on sentence out of the whole thing...then again..reading your stuff, yes I can... :rolleyes:

I thought this thread was through, why did you dig it back up? :yell:

Back
Top Bottom