Merged: Dolphins | L. Booker impressing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins | L. Booker impressing

booker was good at fsu but bowdens son was a horrible offensive coordinator. I remember watching him play against UM and making some good cuts but they never really used him to his fullest. He was the number one rated runningback coming out of high school so he's always had potential.

Thats odd, I'd figure it would be hot at FSU as well.

I go to FSU and i live in Weston when i'm not in school which is like 15 minutes from the stadium. There's two different types of heat in Tallahassee and in Ft. Lauderdale. In south Florida it is humid and feels like your in a sauna alot of the time, easy to get dehydrated. In Tallahassee it's hot but it's not humid so it dosen't feel as hot.

anyway these burners (him and ginn) can contribute to the team, its ALWAYS great news...

Cam is gonna have to find ways to get the ball in the hands of Ginn and Booker and let them make plays. Creative ways because both are undersized.

Exactly...Booker is a weapon, but if we try to line him up in a traditional RB role for 20 plays per game IMO we will be disappointed. I think the Reggie Bush model should be followed with respect to Booker. He should get 6 or 7 touches per game, but not just traditional handoffs. I have confidence that Cam will be able to utilize Booker properly. That said, it scares me to think what would happen if Ronnie went down. I think it's a bit much to expect him to be able to fill in effectively as a RB.

As for Ginn, I'm hoping that he can be used a bit more conventionally. He's small, but if he bulks up a bit and develops as a WR, I don't see any reason why he can't be an every down WR. It probably won't happen for a couple of years, but that's a deep threat that I'd like to see on the field as much as possible.

Exactly...Booker is a weapon, but if we try to line him up in a traditional RB role for 20 plays per game IMO we will be disappointed. I think the Reggie Bush model should be followed with respect to Booker. He should get 6 or 7 touches per game, but not just traditional handoffs. I have confidence that Cam will be able to utilize Booker properly. That said, it scares me to think what would happen if Ronnie went down. I think it's a bit much to expect him to be able to fill in effectively as a RB.

As for Ginn, I'm hoping that he can be used a bit more conventionally. He's small, but if he bulks up a bit and develops as a WR, I don't see any reason why he can't be an every down WR. It probably won't happen for a couple of years, but that's a deep threat that I'd like to see on the field as much as possible.

Ginn has to get the ball on end-arounds, maybe options pitches, even a sweep here or there. His speed is leathel.

Great to hear, this guy can get big yards in the open field.

what will it take to have Brown, the Bookers, Chambers and Ginn on the field all at once ??? A good O-line

Little Barry Sanders in him it sounds. I too like the sounds of Booker/Brown combo. We are going to see alot of different sets people. 4 WR sets and FB sets and Booker/Brown. NICE!!!!

Not to mention 2TE sets too...sounds like our O will be as confusing as our D for once. :kick:

I go to FSU and i live in Weston when i'm not in school which is like 15 minutes from the stadium. There's two different types of heat in Tallahassee and in Ft. Lauderdale. In south Florida it is humid and feels like your in a sauna alot of the time, easy to get dehydrated. In Tallahassee it's hot but it's not humid so it dosen't feel as hot.

I lived there for 12 years an dude...July/August in Tallahassee is absolute hell. It is so humid and like the other guy said...no breeze, its literally the most hellish atmosphere ive ever experienced...and i think im moving back before the new year, lol...:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom