Merged: Dolphins Players Trying To Recruit McNair/ No Mcnair!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins Players Trying To Recruit McNair/ No Mcnair!!

Oh please let this rumor DIE!!!! We need to get a QB that has the potential to grow with the team, not another stop gap. Steve was the man in his day, but his day has passed . He should remain a Titan and retire there.

feelthepain said:
Oh please let this rumor DIE!!!! We need to get a QB that has the potential to grow with the team, not another stop gap. Steve was the man in his day, but his day has passed . He should remain a Titan and retire there.
I wouldn't mind having McNair here, IF we can't get Brees or Culpepper. If we can't land one of those guys getting McNair and then drafting a QB early may be one of the best moves we could do. However, Brees first, then Culpepper, and then McNair.

apa64che said:
I know he's an outstanding QB but after watching him in the Pro Bowl, i have second thoughts.

Because he dropped snaps from a center he has never played with, and didnt practice much with all week?

He still has 2-3 pretty good years in him so if we miss out on Brees he is a good option

So when can we trade Chambers???....

I'm getting sick and tired of him trying to play Phinz GM. Shut up already, it's not your place to make roster decisions, especially one as lame as McNair....

PHINZ RULE!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:

I'm getting sick and tired of him trying to play Phinz GM. Shut up already, it's not your place to make roster decisions, especially one as lame as McNair....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:eek:

BLITZKRIEG said:

PHINZ RULE!!!

:boohoo:

Alex22 said:
Because he dropped snaps from a center he has never played with, and didnt practice much with all week?

He still has 2-3 pretty good years in him so if we miss out on Brees he is a good option

I realize that. I'm not trashing Steve. But its taking snaps.... of all the jobs and responsibilities of a seasoned veteran QB, getting the ball from the center should be pretty routine. I just don't think he's the answer.

apa64che said:
I realize that. I'm not trashing Steve. But its taking snaps.... of all the jobs and responsibilities of a seasoned veteran QB, getting the ball from the center should be pretty routine. I just don't think he's the answer.

Not the long term anwser I agree

but for a season or two he is a guy with experience that can definitly take a team to the playoffs

Should he be our first choice? of course not

But If we miss out on Brees he's not a bad option since we wouldnt have to give up anything for him

I wouldn't mind having McNair here, IF we can't get Brees or Culpepper. If we can't land one of those guys getting McNair and then drafting a QB early may be one of the best moves we could do. However, Brees first, then Culpepper, and then McNair.

I totally agree with you. McNair would be good for a little while we developed a young qb. Brees is my top otion, but mcnair isnt a bad one.

Back
Top Bottom