merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris

Morris has value because he can play both fullback, tailback, and on special teams. Travis Minor is signed only to a one year deal, so he could be released. He's a good receiver though, and he's also a guy who can play special teams.

I've heard some good things about Harris from some people on this board- what's the deal on him?

NICEEE, haha get rid of minor and it will look like this

1)H2
2)Gordon
3)Harris
4)Morris

Who has to worry about injuries go Saban you are GOD, if you gget Shazor I will kiss your feet!!!!!!!!

It's gonna be difficult for him to make the team with Brown, Morris, & Gordon on board. There may be one spot open if you can count on Morris, or Harris for that matter, to be a back up FB. Minor may be in trouble.

Sorry I don;t know much about this guy...is he any good??

HELL YEA HE'S GOOD!!!

he broke the big-east single game rushing record this past season with over 300 yards!!!.....He's kick ***!!

FinAtic8480 said:
Saban is God

Are you kidding me, this class could be one to remember for a longtime... The battles in camp should be unbelievable for those roster spots. Saban is killing this old coaches in the free agents signings because of his recent college success... GreenMonster

Why would he keep getting RB's if he thought Ricky was coming back. Oh yeah, because Ricky won't be coming back.

Thank you.

If he does, he won't be playing for Miami.

Back
Top Bottom