merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris

LithoMan said:
ya, but all Al has to do is lay one big huge bomb on Ronnie, and it could be over for the year. I would much have Ricky come week 5, then no Ricky at all.

clear.gif

He's a runningback, with a short life span anyway. We have our future back in Ronnie Brown, this kid is still fresh, and look at it this way.

Travis Minor -660,000
Kay Jay Harris -230,000 ( they may have raised minimum, that's what I think it is)

That's almost 1/3, that is why you need to have these type of players, it allows you more cap room.

I am sorry, but I love this pick up.

LithoMan said:
If Ricky comes back, thats a good thing. So when Ronnie gets lambasted by Al Wilson week 1, we got backup. Ronnie will get a taste of NFL LB's, week 1. See how he likes trying to run at a LB then.
Last time I checked I don't think Al Wilson will hit Ronnie any harder than he would have (notice the past tense) hit Ricky. Are you trying to say Brown is soft? If not than what the hell are you trying to say?

texasPHINSfan said:
wow.

so what happens in our backfield now? how freakin crowded will this be?

don't forget we spent a 3rd this year on Lamar Gordon too.

so we have:
1) ronnie brown
2) lamar gordon
3) travis minor
4) sammie morris
5) kay jay harris
6) Ricky Williams (assuming he returns).

heck, even 5 RBs on one roster is high.
who gets cut KB?

Shouldn't Morris be 2nd string FB? If so, then Minor goes away and you're down to 4.

Wow, after reading up on this guy on the internet, alot of websites state he should've been drafted...he was actually high on lots of people's list...

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Your Kidding Me!!!

Im Loving This

Ozzy said:
Not bad at all, now I really hope he goes after Wilkerson. Even if Wilkerson cannot play for a year he is worth a spot on the injured can't play list. They did the same thing with O-Gun, and that turned out to be one heck of a move.

I think we will get Wilkerson. Nothing to report on him, yet, though.

hell ya..now this is a steal of a pick...i cant believe he didnt get drafted but others did...we now have 2 wvu rbs on our roster but Harris has a Great chance of making the team...he put a hell of a hit on rolle this season....

texasPHINSfan said:
morris has way more use to us than Minor does...

Man, I thought Morris was a true hero to this team last year. He wasn't afraid of failure and played with incredible durability. He got it done when we needed him. If we don't keep him on as No.2 FB, then I hope him all the best elsewhere. I hope all of you agree that this guy did a lot for this team. More than Ricky did. That should matter.

LithoMan said:
ya, but all Al has to do is lay one big huge bomb on Ronnie, and it could be over for the year. I would much have Ricky come week 5, then no Ricky at all.

What are you Al Wilson's little brother or something??

Ricky never saw Wilson coming on that hit anyway. And it shook Ricky so much that he caught a 10-yard pass on Wilson the very next play.

They're running backs. They're going to get hit hard sometimes. They get up. They move on. Somtimes guys get hurt. That's football.

Ronnie's gonna be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom