merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

merged: Dolphins sign Kay Jay Harris

Yes, Brown is soft. The SEC is loaded with SMALL, fast LB's for one. He's fresh? Because he couldnt make carnell sit? ROFLMAO. The LB's in the NFL are much bigger then he is used too. He cant help but to square up LB's and run at them. He wont use his speed to go around them, so Al eating his dust is highly unlikely.

Just because you eat the mile long end of the PR poop train, dont hate me. Im here to stay.

This guy is a poor man's Ronnie Brown. In better shape, with more experience he could be a STEAL.

He is a classic "boom-or-bust" prospect. You can't go wrong with someone like him in FA. I think it was a great pickup by Saban.

He's pretty dumb though, got a 12 on the Wonderlic. :lol:

LithoMan said:
Yes, Brown is soft. The SEC is loaded with SMALL, fast LB's for one. He's fresh? Because he couldnt make carnell sit? ROFLMAO. The LB's in the NFL are much bigger then he is used too. He cant help but to square up LB's and run at them. He wont use his speed to go around them, so Al eating his dust is highly unlikely.

Just because you eat the mile long end of the PR poop train, dont hate me. Im here to stay.

What the hell are you talking about? :confused:

LithoMan said:

You obviously don't know anything about Brown or college football.

tucker said:
..he put a hell of a hit on rolle this season....

He pancaked him and made a name but I believe it was two seasons ago and Miami won thanks to a miraculous 4th quarter drive and a one handed fingertip grab by Winslow on a 4th and long. What a finish.

for all u know, the wonderlic could actually be a hard test...its not a reading and math test

Just saw that Ben Wilkerson is deciding between Miami, New England, and Philadelphia.

I think he comes here because he has a real chance at starting soon.

I remember when UM played WVU and this guy totally ran over Merriweather to score a TD. And I mean RUN OVER.

DrewOldSchool said:
He pancaked him and made a name but I believe it was two seasons ago and Miami won thanks to a miraculous 4th quarter drive and a one handed fingertip grab by Winslow on a 4th and long. What a finish.
no it was this yr...wilson also put a great hit on taylor 2 yrs ago...and Avon is more of a fullback player..and he's not quick enough nor does he have good field vision

Back
Top Bottom