MERGED:Don Banks SI calls Phins Losers in FA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:Don Banks SI calls Phins Losers in FA

Yep apparently losing Gus and Sage counts as the second biggest losses by any team in the NFL this year :)

You can't please everyone. My opinion is different then his. In the end all they are, are opinions.

Take a look at the teams he has in there..New England..Pittsburgh..Washington...maybe he can group us with them come Playoff time?

when you're top FA acquisition is either LJ Shelton or Will Allen, people are going to think that you haven't done anything. Saban doesn't make moves based off of name recognition, which is what most reporters and fans want to see.

Let them give out their grades......the final grades won't start coming in till September anyway.

He just doesn't understand that you don't have to go out and sign a T.O. type player to be successful. :tongue:

NYPhinFan said:
Take a look at the teams he has in there..New England..Pittsburgh..Washington...maybe he can group us with them come Playoff time?

He has the Redskins and Fins, but not the Bills??? I guess they are having a better offseason then I thought.:confused:

Don Banks is a Pats lover and a real loser-minded, so I don't give him any credit about his opinions. He and Dr. Z-enile (another frustrated guy), do not complete one brain.

feelthepain said:
You can't please everyone. My opinion is different then his. In the end all they are, are opinions.

your absolutely right, and my opinion is that guy is mentally ill, and i want to beat his face in..... but thats just my opinion :dolphins: :tantrum: :fire:

Banks used to cover the Bucs in the Tampa Market before he got the SI gig, he has always had an anti-Dolphin bias.

YAWN....ZZZ.....ZZZ. This guy is brain dead....

Miami / Washington do not belong on that list. The Skinz had one of the best off-seasons I've ever seen. They signed some very talented players....

If Miami and New England were losers, I guess the Bills and Jets were winners???....:sidelol:

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom