Merged: DWTS Final: The Results | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: DWTS Final: The Results

good for him for making it that far.

it would have been a sham if JT would have won over her honestly, she was just way too good.

Jason Taylor

hahaha 2nd place is the first loser... :hi5:

that's what you get for ditching the team for 10 weeks!

Enough of the pansy dancing... get into the weight room, add all the weight you dropped while dancing, and get back on the football field!

thankfully this is over.

Logging onto your team's football board to see posts about dance scores is about as bizarre as it gets.

Kristi shouldn't even have been in the competition... she dances on ice for a living lol. It would be like putting Jason Taylor in the CFL or something.

Thats just uncalled for.

I didnt like the whole thing either, but give the guy credit.

JTs lost

Ok JT lost Dancing with the Stars. Like we really cared. The only reason that I watched was to pray that he would not blow out a knee. I will say this that the fix was in when you put a football player up vs a ice dancer!!! I hope this showing will not keep him out of the HOF!!!
Now it is time for JT to hit the weight room, eat raw eggs, stakes, dead linemens bodies, and QBs for each meal. Keep the speed and add bulk so that this coming year he can win something that matters ie the Super Bowl!!!!!
Thanks again to the Football gods that he did not get hurt!!!!!!!

SUCKS!

Just like the FINS we lose in the AFC Championship game even though we were leading with 2:00 minutes to go.

I am now really depressed.

Back
Top Bottom