Merged: DWTS Final: The Results | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: DWTS Final: The Results

Dolfan fail their team once again... YOu guys didn't vote.

Jason Taylor as a dancer has absolutely nothing to do with the Miami Dolphins. Geeez.

If Taylor danced better he wouldn't have had to rely on your avg. Nacho downing non dance watching football fans having to vote for how good he looks in tights.

Show was rigged, he was clearly the fan favorite and they didn't even tell us how many votes they received. WTH was that?

I'm still bitter. Ice skating is eerily similar to dancing.

I liked his comments tonight, though. "I'm STILL a tough football player, remember that", and "Hopefully, dancing will make me a better football player".

He remembered his day job!

thankfully this is over.

Logging onto your team's football board to see posts about dance scores is about as bizarre as it gets.

agreed, there is just no way I'm not gonna support that guy...too bad he couldn't pull out the win

I voted once, praying they wont charge me. I did my part, he probably shouldn't have won anyway, Kristi Yamaguchi basically dances for a living. She got perfect scores like every time, JT ran into a buzz saw there!

SUCKS!

Just like the FINS we lose in the AFC Championship game even though we were leading with 2:00 minutes to go.

I am now really depressed.

Did a serious football fan actually compare JT losing a dance off to our Miami Dolphins losing an AFC Championship? :lol:

I"m outta here.

We haven't been in an AFC Championship game in almost twenty years, i've almost forgotten the pain of losing!

hahaha 2nd place is the first loser... :hi5:

that's what you get for ditching the team for 10 weeks!

Enough of the pansy dancing... get into the weight room, add all the weight you dropped while dancing, and get back on the football field!

I'm so glad you find happiness in other peoples misfortune. Jason Taylor did a great job and he is in great shape, most likely has a career after football, and had a lot of fun doing it. I'm sure if you were in his position would of done the same thing. :rolleyes2:

jason taylor is still a dolphin and prolly might be in better shape then other people with all that dancin he been doin u try dancin and see how long u last..

As Nelly once put it: "Two is not a winner, and three nobody remembers."

Is there an ignore feature? I haven't enjoyed anything you have to say. All of your posts are hateful or condescending towards the players or people on this forums. You are a cancer on this website.

Back
Top Bottom