Merged: DWTS Final: The Results | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: DWTS Final: The Results

Is there an ignore feature? I haven't enjoyed anything you have to say. All of your posts are hateful or condescending towards the players or people on this forums. You are a cancer on this website.

Okay, that right there is totally uncalled for. A cancer to this website? Are you serious? What exactly have I done wrong? Just because I have a different opinion on Jason Taylor, and have a little fun at his expense makes me a bad person? There are people that I have major disagreements with on other Dolphins issues, but that doesn't make them bad people. You have your stance, I have mine.

good, i am glad it is over, now either he retires and tries to become an actor, or he plays DE for us,

Okay, that right there is totally uncalled for. A cancer to this website? Are you serious? What exactly have I done wrong? Just because I have a different opinion on Jason Taylor, and have a little fun at his expense makes me a bad person? There are people that I have major disagreements with on other Dolphins issues, but that doesn't make them bad people. You have your stance, I have mine.

well to be fair he didn't say you were a cancer irl, just on the website...:unsure:

All I am saying is that it is time for our face of our team to stop setting up he life after football in 3-5 years. But now it is time for him to show that he has not gave up on this coming year. Hell if he could play like he did at 0 and 10 he should be able to kick *** at 0-0

We even could have had a parade for Jason. Did you see that trophy it would have looked awesome sitting in Dolphins Stadium.

But again we lose after 10 weeks of sweating and 2 hours of utter torture waiting for the results.

hopefully he is angry and takes his agression out on the league and wins aonther dpoy

Show was rigged, he was clearly the fan favorite and they didn't even tell us how many votes they received. WTH was that?

First the presidential elections, now DWTS. When will this madness stop!

Aw Sulkmore :crying:, life is so unfair, isn't it.

by all accounts Ive read online JT is going to lose to Kristy UMAGOOOCHIA or however she spells it...

Pretty sad for JT to loose to a chick... Now get them tights off and get your ace back in camp and try and be better this year. Last year you sucked!

Statistics TACK SACK FF INT LNG PD
2007 Season 55 11.0 4 1 36 4
Career 662 117.0 40 7 51 77

Last year the Phins as a whole sucked. Not just one player. Don't point fingers to one player. Taylor had a great performance to a dismal season.

I'm so glad you find happiness in other peoples misfortune. Jason Taylor did a great job and he is in great shape, most likely has a career after football, and had a lot of fun doing it. I'm sure if you were in his position would of done the same thing. :rolleyes2:

aw, come on... the comment was tongue-in-cheek. Of course I wanted him to do well. I just think maybe there was some bad karma... while he was dancing, the rest of the team was working their butts off.

I have no problem with him making plans for his future job... as long as it doesn't interfere with his CURRENT job

If he has a subpar year, everyone will point to the DWTS contest, saying he should have been with team training, and not so much that he has lost a step or that he's getting old. The off-season program so far has focused on bulking up and lifting weights, and Taylor has been dancing, losing weight, and slimming down -- the complete opposite of what the Dolphins coaching staff wants

Back
Top Bottom