MERGED: Emerald Bowl -Baz's last game (Watch your moderator in the Emerald Bowl-4:30 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Emerald Bowl -Baz's last game (Watch your moderator in the Emerald Bowl-4:30

I cant listen or watch (work computer). I'm watching gamecast but they don't keep defensive stats. The only way I will know if he does something is if he scores...

Man navy's kickers has only completed 30 something percent this year and he almost missed like a 20 something yarder.

Man, Baz almost had that Navy QB!

While I'm at it, I really feel for that Moore kid. I hope it turns out not to be anything too terrible...perhaps a MCL instead of an ACL.

BSanders#20 said:
I can't see the game, what happened to Moore? Is that where the fumble occured?

I don't think so. Moore got ran into by one of the big Navy linemen and went out. They say it is likely to be some sort of knee injury and that he will almost certainly not return. This happened in the 1st quarter, and it hasn't been keeping NM from moving the ball.

Damn, their QB is familiar with BAZ....

he just needed to wrap that guy up for a sack, came untouched...come on buddy! :p

He nailed the QB on a big play for Navy that was called back :D
But that NCAA 5th ranked defense needs to play like it.

its 24-19 Navy. That FG make by navy was an obvious miss...huge blown call by the officiating. In order for UNM to pull this off, they will have to do so without their great tailback, Dontrelle Moore. Moore looked like his hip got dislocated, thats how hard of a shot he took to the leg earlier. Moore is definite NFL material and he is only a junior.

Moore is now confirmed out and on the sidelines on crutches in a sweatsuit.

They now say he completely blew out his left knee.

Back
Top Bottom