MERGED: Emerald Bowl -Baz's last game (Watch your moderator in the Emerald Bowl-4:30 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Emerald Bowl -Baz's last game (Watch your moderator in the Emerald Bowl-4:30

V Cool

watching Baz play, liked the PI, pretty smart really as would have gone for a TD.

Mexico QB has some wheels, just shame cannot get their offence on field more.

Like to see Bazget an INT, that would be a nice end

It's all over now. I know it wasn't the result you wanted, Baz, but you stuck it to 'em whenever you could.

Congratulations on a successful collegiate career!

Wow, no other way to say it...

Navy outmuscled and outcoached UNM today. The power option could not be stopped.

I felt like I was watching a UCF game today, seeing the other team get all the press and all the breaks (like that BS FG that was obviously no good), and then the other team pulling away at the end.

Not having Dontrelle Moore really hurt on that stop on 4th down where the backup was pushed out inside the one, but other than that it really came down to defense, because regardless of Moore, McKamey moved the offense effectively.

That neutral zone infraction, had the guy lined up where he was supposed to, there would not have been that LOOOOOOONG drive.

That 14:26 drive capped off by a FG was a KILLER. It's a shame that Baz had to end his college career on a loss.

Congrates Baz on having a successful career at NM. I hope that you will enter the draft and show them your awesome skills of football.

Dammit, I had to work late and the power went out (so nothing got recorded). :mad:

TerryTate said:
That 14:26 drive capped off by a FG was a KILLER. It's a shame that Baz had to end his college career on a loss.

Yeah. I got into the game. It was as bad as a Dolphin loss.

Thanks for the support guys. Definately a bummer with this loss. I feel worse about Dontrell going down again than the loss. We're hoping its not his ACL again. He tore his ACL 2 years ago. If it happens again, it will pose a serious problem for him entering the draft after next season......

Not much to say about the loss. They played harder than we did. We couldn't get a stop when we needed it. Just for the record, their FB, I think his name is Ecker, that guy hits like a truck. He surprised the crap out of me when I first went in to tackle him. Their offense is very frustrating. It kept us on our toes all day......

Felt like u were trying to tackle Csonka huh.

Did your coaches accurately prepare you guys for this game?

It seemed like you guys knew what was coming, but still couldnt stop it. Then again, they run the option fake SO WELL.

Back
Top Bottom