MERGED: ESPN Ultimate Depth Chart (Overall Edition) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: ESPN Ultimate Depth Chart (Overall Edition)

CChambers7284

The Biggest Fins Fan from CT
Reaction score
ESPN ranked us 13th in the league

Behind the cards, Ravens and falcons whattttt?????
and of course behind New England

Pats 4th

Well, they have the final rankings, but I think they are just doing it based on how the ranked the rest of the fields. Anyway here it is:

1. Panthers
2. Seahawks
3. Redskins (wow, ridiculous)
4. Patriots (good, but this high)
5. Steelers
6. Ravens (give me a break)
7. Colts
8. Giants
9. Bengals
10. Broncos
11. Cardinals (are you kidding me?)
12. Falcons (not ahead of us)
13. Dolphins
14. Cowboys
15. Chargers
16. Bucs
17. Bears
18. Cheifs
19. Jaguars
20. Vikings
21. Rams
22. Saints
23. Eagles
24. Texans
25. Browns
26. Jets
27. Packers
28. Bills
29. Titans
30. Raiders
31. Lions
32. 49ers

EDIT: They are going to do their playoff matchup predictions if any one is interested lol. If you're not, I'll be watching and I'll post it.

When are people going to learn that it's their opinion which holds no value and does not affect the Dolphins or their season what so ever. Get over it. They do this because they have nothing else to talk about.

SECfootball said:
Remind me never to take ESPN seriously again.

Will do, but it always works this way. They throw out these random predictions in the begining of the year, but once the season gets into full swing, they get a lot smarter and realize how far off they were in the begining of the year.

:lol: :lol: HAHA! Do any of you guys remembe what Salisbarry said about us last year? How we were the worst team in the NFL and so on. Well if you listen to him now, he takes every chance he gets to point out how big of a suprise we were and how we will be good this year also. He is the biggest clown of all.

Dolphins ranked 12th best by ESPN

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/listranker?id=505

The guys were ranking teams on depth and such. Our beloved Phins were ranked 12th. The surprising rank was the Ravens at 6th. Can you guys believe they ranked better than us? Salisbury gave us some props in a backhanded compliment by saying we won about 4 games than we should have last year.

Ol' Saint Nick said:
When are people going to learn that it's their opinion which holds no value and does not affect the Dolphins or their season what so ever. Get over it. They do this because they have nothing else to talk about.

Well what else do we have to talk about on this board lol? It's the off-season, predictions are a big part of disscusions in the off-season. Deal with it man.

Ol' Saint Nick said:

They also do it because it's a subject for debate. There's not a whole lot to do this time of year other than speculate what's going to happen this season.

ESPN just happens to do a very bad job of speculating.

SECfootball said:
They also do it because it's a subject for debate. There's not a whole lot to do this time of year other than speculate what's going to happen this season.

ESPN just happens to do a very bad job of speculating.

“When you say ‘expect’, you’re really trying to get me to say ‘predict.’ I can’t predict.

If Saban can't predict then these idiots aren't able to either.

Ol' Saint Nick said:
If Saban can't predict then these idiots aren't able to either.

Yeah but it is just something for football fans to talk about. Isn't that what this board is for? Opinions, debates, information and speculation? That's what I come here for any way.

EDIT: They are going to do their playoff matchup predictions if any one is interested lol. If you're not, I'll be watching and I'll post it.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Yeah but it is just something for football fans to talk about. Isn't that what this board is for? Opinions, debates, information and speculation? That's what I come here for any way.

We come here to listen to some of the posters and their opinions as I would pick some of these posters opinions anyday over what ESPN has to say about anything. They are morons.

Ol' Saint Nick said:
We come here to listen to some of the posters and their opinions as I would pick some of these posters opinions anyday over what ESPN has to say about anything. They are morons.

That is true my friend, but it just gives us something to debate a gripe about lol.

Back
Top Bottom