MERGED: ESPN Ultimate Depth Chart (Overall Edition) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: ESPN Ultimate Depth Chart (Overall Edition)

miaD5499 said:
also if the ultimate rankings for team were based on depth then why on earth would the pats be 4th??? if brady was to ever go down they would mostlikely not even win more that 3 games
Not according to rick "Matt Cassel will be a qb to fear in the future" spielman. :lol:

As far as the worldwide leader in sports, how dare we expose their inconsistencies. :rolleyes:

miaD5499, not sure but did you want the '05 season? These are the only predictions I could find. Still searching for wingo & steak boy's picks.
http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnradio/story?page=mikeandmike2005NFLpicks (mike & mike)

ESPN.com - NFL/PREVIEW05 - 2005 NFL predictions
(len p, clayton, mort etc.)

aaaahhhhhhh wtf I cant believe this why are we 13 and the giants redskins pats and ravens are ahead of us wow we got daunte culpepper now ravens got mcnair who do u think is better BLASPHEMY Espn doesnt know wut there talking about

But Im glad we are not favored now we got something to prove

:lol: :lol: HAHA! Do any of you guys remembe what Salisbarry said about us last year? How we were the worst team in the NFL and so on. Well if you listen to him now, he takes every chance he gets to point out how big of a suprise we were and how we will be good this year also. He is the biggest clown of all.[/quote]

I hear you brother. I can't stand that guy opinions. But I love the fact that Saban made him eat his words. I think he predicted that the Phins were only going to win 4 games last year. "mark my words the miami dolphins won't win more than 4 games this year. you can count on that!" I believe that what he said last year after we kicked the broncos all over field last opening game. Salisbary "steak" is the biggest bandwagoneer ou there!

K-BayFinFan said:
I hear you brother. I can't stand that guy opinions. But I love the fact that Saban made him eat his words. I think he predicted that the Phins were only going to win 4 games last year. "mark my words the miami dolphins won't win more than 4 games this year. you can count on that!" I believe that what he said last year after we kicked the broncos all over field last opening game. Salisbary "steak" is the biggest bandwagoneer ou there!

No doubt! I remember it like it was yesterday. I hate him and I was thrilled that he had to eat the crow after that bold prediciton. :sidelol:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
No doubt! I remember it like it was yesterday. I hate him and I was thrilled that he had to eat the crow after that bold prediciton. :sidelol:

Thing is he didnt!!! Those guys NEVER get called out for there "predictions" from all the jackazzes who were soooooooooooo sure Ohio State wouldnt even be within a TD...to the morons who said the Fins would be a joke last year............

..Thoses guys NEVER get a big fat I told u so....experts?? No i dont think so..analysts okay.

when everyone says that these guys no nothgin ( after edition number 1) why would you even look in to the final results after you say THESE GUYS NO NOTHING. then we complain about it even though, once again, we say these guys no nothing!
obviously these are the same people who think DC wont be back till week 8 or whatever it was. we as fans should just not let this effect us and wait for the great season were about to have!

Itsdahumidity said:
Not according to rick "Matt Cassel will be a qb to fear in the future" spielman. :lol:

As far as the worldwide leader in sports, how dare we expose their inconsistencies. :rolleyes:

miaD5499, not sure but did you want the '05 season? These are the only predictions I could find. Still searching for wingo & steak boy's picks.
http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnradio/story?page=mikeandmike2005NFLpicks (mike & mike)

ESPN.com - NFL/PREVIEW05 - 2005 NFL predictions
(len p, clayton, mort etc.)

houston 8-8? jets 10-6 :sidelol:

Not even a wild card consideration? The Chiefs I could see but I feel the Ravens are questionable. I think we have a legit shot at a wild card and I think ESPN ALWAYS inflates the position of the Patriots. But then again how long has it been since the Patriots underachieved? Also, I think they were way off on our depth at WR.

:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom