(Merged)ESPNEWS/SPORTSCENTER News on Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged)ESPNEWS/SPORTSCENTER News on Ricky

I was watching... they had a nice phone interview with McKinney calling him a quiter.

Good job, Seth...I now have more respect for Seth.

Any player who calls Ricky a quitter earns respect from CO84.

Go Seth McKinney!!!

Hopefully, he is just one of many to call Williams on the carpet for this disgrace.

Damn, Seth said that? That takes balls IMO, most guys would just sugarcoat it. Seth has my respect.

Not an exact quote, but from memory it was something to the effect of "I could see him leaving at the end of the season... I would just think 'Ok, that guy just doesn't have the drive to play anymore.' but this close to the start of the season... let's just call him what he is. He's a quitter."

That's as close as I can get to exactly what he had to say off the top of my head.... he did NOT sound amused.

Williams to file the papers on Monday or Tuesday, boarded a flight to Asia with no plans of returning......

old news....lets see if they say anything else.....

TerryTate said:
what sportscenter are you watching?

Sorry, should have specified... that was on ESPN news... not sports center. Channel 102 on digital cable here in Detroit :) It's a running loop (I believe) so just keep watching and they should play the Miami spot again.

SETH MCKINNEY - "The ultimate act of selfishness"

"he quit on us, he quit on his teammates and it's frustrating"

I just heard it too. Seth called him out. Definitely not happy about it.

Pretty much echoes what most of us feel. Seth's beef is that Ricky selfishly quit on his teammates a week before camp.

football is mundane and small, limiting and confining according to Ricky, says LeBatard.....

"I was happy when I was poor I dont need all of this" LeBatard says.....

Ricky is reading a lot of philosophy.....

Weed reinforced that he doesnt belong in football, it played a small role.....

:lol: Posted 3x times in a row. There was a clip of Zach on the phone saying that "If you sit there and try to make excuses for the season then you are going to lose and he does not want to do that because Miami are not going to be losers." Something like that

Back
Top Bottom