(Merged)ESPNEWS/SPORTSCENTER News on Ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged)ESPNEWS/SPORTSCENTER News on Ricky

Ricky hasnt been taking his medication according to Sportscenter and he hasnt been taking it for a long time....but he doesnt need it according to LeBetard.....

Ricky never had the courage or strength to not play football according to LeBetard, now he has the strength.....

Mort: Phins must wait a few days, Wanny called Ricky 5 times.........they should call looking for A-Train.....

Phins in shock, not angry yet.....anger to come.....

The 2 QBs much step up, offense must change.......

NFL more shocked about the masking agents for weed rather than performance enhancing drugs....Ricky may be tired of the accountability.....

It sounds like they're trying to spin this as a drug controversy and the NFL has a huge problem with players using masking agents to pass drug tests. I think ESPN is trying to make a reality show of playmakers :shakeno:

Prime Time said:
:lol: Posted 3x times in a row. There was a clip of Zach on the phone saying that "If you sit there and try to make excuses for the season then you are going to lose and he does not want to do that because Miami are not going to be losers." Something like that
whered u see this?

so if the whole o-line is mad about this, maybe they will step it up right from the start,

That comment by McKinney brings a good feeling to me... like the guys will be playing with a chip on their shoulder. I dunno, I just get a good feeling that the guys will use this as a war cry. The fact that everyone is discounting all their talents... that the entire team was just one man. If I were them, I'd take it as a slap in the face that everyone on the team is nothing... that Ricky is everything. We've all probably noticed the sometimes blatent lack of leadership and fire... maybe, just maybe this is the "Ricky? We don't need no stinkin Ricky!" mentality that will finally unify all of our wonderful individual talents into one solid team.

On Autohaus Sports Extra...Show with Drews Views.

Who knows maybe this can be the same kinda attitude adjustment the team needed, like when my Mariners came back to win 116 games. This really makes me think about that espn article talking about the "Ewing Factor" that was posted earlier.

phinphanphrommi said:
That comment by McKinney brings a good feeling to me... like the guys will be playing with a chip on their shoulder. I dunno, I just get a good feeling that the guys will use this as a war cry. The fact that everyone is discounting all their talents... that the entire team was just one man. If I were them, I'd take it as a slap in the face that everyone on the team is nothing... that Ricky is everything. We've all probably noticed the sometimes blatent lack of leadership and fire... maybe, just maybe this is the "Ricky? We don't need no stinkin Ricky!" mentality that will finally unify all of our wonderful individual talents into one solid team.

Exactly!!

There was another band of misfits that nobody took seriously once...

Way back in the '70s... Everyone said they couldn't...

they were called "The No-Name Defense"

ESPN says Ricky Tired of being accountable

Well guys you know that makes me feel better, no one should ever be accountable in life, i just may leave surgery tommorrow with a patient on the table and have a few beers and come back, you know why should i be accountable. GOD this guy makes me sick

SPortsCenter claimed RW said he will turn in his retirement papers by Monday or Teusday...

The thing is that while no one man makes a team, more than half the offense centered around him. The entire organization has been drawing up and recreating and reworking these plays all year to make them perfect. They have been analyzing other team's defenses to create some of these plays. And next week will be when all that hard work over the last year will be shot to hell. Five days away guys. And our OC, who has never before been an OC, will now have to come up with totally new plays which will cater towards Travis Minor's abilities.

Unless of course we get someone else....This is a disaster.

WharfRat said:
Exactly!!

There was another band of misfits that nobody took seriously once...

Way back in the '70s... Everyone said they couldn't...

they were called "The No-Name Defense"

Misfits? That was a myth.....The "No-Names" were really a collection of high draft picks and guys that they traded for......

They were hardly misfits.

Back
Top Bottom