(Merged)ESPNEWS/SPORTSCENTER News on Ricky | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(Merged)ESPNEWS/SPORTSCENTER News on Ricky

FinFan24 said:
We could still mix it up with Ricky! Why cant we just b unpredictable with RickY?!
I don't think anyone is suggesting that this is the best case scenario. It's hard for any coach [maybe esp. Wanny] to take a risk on a big gain when they know that they have better odds on a more predictable lower yielding strategy. With Ricky they knew that they could play it safe. Now they don't have that luxury.

FinFan24 said:
I kno were looking for good to come out of this, but the bottom line is simple. In no way can we benefit from this, all we can hope for is not to lose evry much. We could still mix it up with Ricky! Why cant we just b unpredictable with RickY?!

Wanny's personality and the way coaches work. If you have a hoss on your team you focus on him. From what was said this offseason he planned on doing it this year too. Now he can't, we are FORCED to mix it up more. Its harder for D's to scheme vs us.

Its not that we couldnt mix it up, its we wouldn't.

Dont get me wrong, I am not saying Ricky leaving is a good thing for anyone...except our staff. I dont like the way wannstedt worked when he had a workhorse. From my sig you see that he worked much better without one. I am only looking at facts here. Our offense sucked with Ricky, cant be much worse without him. Check my sig fooo...

Back
Top Bottom