Merged: Excellent news for 12/21 /Weather | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Excellent news for 12/21 /Weather

Living in upstate new yrok you must know they NEVER know what to expect. Especially if they are predicting ten days in advance. Although I love the fact that you feel your greatest edvatage over the phins is out of your control and noone on your team. Give mother nature a blue jersey than talk to me.

Originally posted by dreadlockera
Living in upstate new yrok you must know they NEVER know what to expect. Especially if they are predicting ten days in advance. Although I love the fact that you feel your greatest edvatage over the phins is out of your control and noone on your team. Give mother nature a blue jersey than talk to me.
someone sounds afraid:lol:

snow or not, you still won't score a point on us:D

If it snows like it is right now in Rochacha , that wouldn't be a problem. It's snowing but at least it's dry. When it's wet snow, that's can be a rpoblem not only for the fins but bills.

REALLY would you be around the night of the 21st to post here?if so ill look for you then.also the game in sept. how many points did your offense score again i cant remember refresh me?

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
REALLY would you be around the night of the 21st to post here?if so ill look for you then.also the game in sept. how many points did your offense score again i cant remember refresh me?
and I came back that night to congratulate your team, in case you forgot:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
What does the Sept. game have to do with the snow? :huh:

So you are predicting a 0-0 game???
Definately not, you know the Dolphins will hook up with their favorite receiver(Clements) sometime during the game for a TD:lol:

Originally posted by justafan
What does the Sept. game have to do with the snow? :huh:
because circle said we would not score last encounter the team with no offensive points were your bills sir.and that has nothing to do with snow.snow or no snow we will not be held scoreless sorry

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Definately not, you know the Dolphins will hook up with their favorite receiver(Clements) sometime during the game for a TD:lol:

Aren't the jills LAST IN THE NFL when in comes to forcing turnovers. LMFAO "best defense" too funny. If Jay did throw to clements he would drop it while attempting his best moulds impression. I would bet the farm drew bled-the-team-to-death will turn the ball over more times that the entire dolphin team.

PS Surtian has more picks than all the jills COMBINED!!!!

We're talking smack and THIS weeks games haven't even been played yet!?!?!?! :confused:

I'll wait til' after the titans game to see where both the fins and bills are at. Obviously since the Sept game both teams are not the same team they were .

Back
Top Bottom