Merged: Excellent news for 12/21 /Weather | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Excellent news for 12/21 /Weather

no smack just the truth.jay is not my choice for us at qb but he is undeafted against the bills. 5-0 baby!! we will score whether we win or not points can be counted on.just because we were held to an egg in ne does not mean it will happen again even if it does snow!!

Originally posted by justafan
I'll wait til' after the titans game to see where both the fins and bills are at. Obviously since the Sept game both teams are not the same team they were .
yeah you are right your bills creamed the patsies on opening day and then just faded like we do in dec crazy? i really thought they would be the ones to fight us this year for the east.as for sunday i really hope they beat the titans i live outside nashville and reports around here say mcnair probably wont play this week.that said i dont think billy volek can get the job done. maybe they will fade enough for us to pass them anything can happen GO BILLS!!

What does the Sept. game have to do with the snow? :huh:

Hey JAF You know there was just as much snow in Miami in Sept as there was in NE last week. :lol:

clear.gif

Hell froze over?

Go Eagles :lol:
as long as they beat the titans i could care less what they do after that.if they beat the titans along with tampa and houston they will not get in so that said go bills after all they cant get in no matter what!

Living in upstate new yrok you must know they NEVER know what to expect. Especially if they are predicting ten days in advance. Although I love the fact that you feel your greatest edvatage over the phins is out of your control and noone on your team. Give mother nature a blue jersey than talk to me.
Exactly. Speaking as a fellow resident of the Great Lakes, Circlewagons couldn't be more wrong. If they're saying snow it won't and if they say it won't it will. I took a weather class in college and there's one thing a meteorologist always has to admit, THEY'RE GUESSING. Data is fed into 3 computer programs, if two come out with similar forcast that's what they go with. If none of them agree, it's the worst storm of the millenium. Loot the supermarkets and fuel up the sno-blower. Besides, forcasting snow means one thing for sure, RATINGS! :D

I hope it does snow like cats and dogs. i hope the wind blows like 40 MPH! I hope Your stadium gets piled with snow so that you have serious safety issues where people are sprawled everywhere worrying about where there going to sit. I hope therfore, that only 40000 show up and your crowd noise will be filtered by the wind. I hope your Italian sausage on the grill never gets hot or stays hot long enough to enjoy it. i hope your beer freezes. i hope your backsides go numb. i hope you lose 3-0! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello There..

Just curious if you guys saw the weather forecast for next weeks game vs. my Bills.

Just in case you haven't, don't forget to bring your snow shoes
:D ...

Re: Hello There..

Originally posted by BradTheBillsFan
Just curious if you guys saw the weather forecast for next weeks game vs. my Bills.

Just in case you haven't, don't forget to bring your snow shoes
:D ...
try reading all the posts on the thread entillted excellent news 12/21 ol buddy.

yeah it is 6-7 is awesome.and on top of that having no chance to make the playoffs at all must be even better.to think the highlight of your season is to try and knock us out must be great.

Back
Top Bottom