Merged: Excellent news for 12/21 /Weather | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Excellent news for 12/21 /Weather

Unbelievable! I hope the jills do beat the Titans. Word has it that Williams will get an extension. I think this weather thing is over hyped. Anything for a jills fan to have hope. Peace!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

and I came back that night to congratulate your team, in case you forgot:rolleyes:

And then went into hiding for a month and a half !

:spit:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Jammer13
Unbelievable! I hope the jills do beat the Titans. Word has it that Williams will get an extension. I think this weather thing is over hyped. Anything for a jills fan to have hope. Peace!

Sorry man. The Bills lost again. The greatest defense ever peed the bed. :( :lol:

Either way we win! If Williams is gone Donahoe will bring in someone else with no ballllls, like Lebeau or Haslett. The 70's all over again. If Williams does stay it's because Donahoe needs someone to hide behind.

Originally posted by Jammer13
Either way we win! If Williams is gone Donahoe will bring in someone else with no ballllls, like Lebeau or Haslett. The 70's all over again. If Williams does stay it's because Donahoe needs someone to hide behind.
talk to em jammer :D

someone sounds afraid:lol:

snow or not, you still won't score a point on us:D

Yea we won't score 1, we will score about 30, like everyone else.

I haven't been following your trash team? Are you guys in last yet? or about 1 game up on the jets?

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

Yea we won't score 1, we will score about 30, like everyone else.

I haven't been following your trash team? Are you guys in last yet? or about 1 game up on the jets?
two teams have scored 30+ on us, try again:rolleyes:

btw, the only difference between our teams is that we'll have a better draft position....1 winner, 31 losers

btw, the only difference between our teams is that we'll have a better draft position....1 winner, 31 losers

Yea and I am sure you would be saying that if the Bills made the Playoffs and the Fins didn't. ;)

That's something to strive for: better draft position. You've been kicking our butts in that department for years now. ;)

Well seeing what a finally tuned offense you guys have, is it safe to assume the OFFENSE won't put up any points on us just like last time?

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Yea and I am sure you would be saying that if the Bills made the Playoffs and the Fins didn't. ;)
whether I say it or not, isn't it all that matters?...if you don't win it, then you are ultimately stuck with a lower draft pick, and a harder schedule

umm...no:rolleyes:

btw, prove it:tongue:

M-b archives do not LIE c-JERK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave:

Marino1983

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
How many years of late season collapses equates to a trend not an aberration? Miami has shown little or no ability to play tough on the road late in the season.

:confused: When was the LAST time YOUR billy goats shown their presence in a playoff game clumpy ??

Maybe YOU should worry MORE about the ineptness of a team (YOUR goats) that hasn't made it to the postseason NOW going on 6 years ...................

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom