Merged: Excellent news for 12/21 /Weather | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Excellent news for 12/21 /Weather

Re: Re: Hello There..

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
try reading all the posts on the thread entillted excellent news 12/21 ol buddy.

Ignorant and unoriginal. LMFAO

See how sad it is over there?? Somebody posts a weather thread......and 5 Bills fans come running over here with the EXACT same post. :lol:

I know enough to know the Fins don't play well in the snow :)

Remember what happened last year. and last week for that matter!

:D

shoudl be a good game though.

We put a 33-6 whoopin on you in the snow. And Ricky ran for 228 yards in less than 3 quarters on you. We lost. But it ain't like we were completely inept. Should be fun. :)

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Hey JAF You know there was just as much snow in Miami in Sept as there was in NE last week. :lol:

My point is that , that Sept. game is the past. What happened then is in the past and Dec. 21 is a different day and different circumstance.

Mind you, I never even said the bills are gonna beat the fins. As far as I'm concerned , the bills are the underdogs .

Originally posted by SMD1333
Ricky is gonna be like a snow plow

that's what some finfans said last week too. They said RW loves the snow.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Muck
It'll snow. Who cares.
icon11.gif
umm...obviously the Dolphin players:rolleyes:

Keep in mind Muck, this is a mental thing as well as a physical barrier...they already have that fear of choking again after last week's game

Yes yes yes, now completly off subject, but teams goals change. The bills went from wanting the AFC east crown, to wanting wild card, now just to making our season miserable. That's the way fans work. We'd be the same way if in that position. However, we have a special oppotunity. The pats get 1 seed, so we're win out and hopefully are the 6, and then we win our wild card game, and both those losses will be avenged if we knock those idiots out of the playoffs. We haven't lost the war yet.

Originally posted by Jay2Chambers
Yes yes yes, now completly off subject, but teams goals change. The bills went from wanting the AFC east crown, to wanting wild card, now just to making our season miserable. That's the way fans work. We'd be the same way if in that position.

That part was good but seems whatever you're smoking finally kicked in when you went on to say.......

However, we have a special oppotunity. The pats get 1 seed, so we're win out and hopefully are the 6, and then we win our wild card game, and both those losses will be avenged if we knock those idiots out of the playoffs. We haven't lost the war yet.

Beat the eagles/bills/jets first before you even talk about facing the Pats in the playoffs.

It's really simple. The Bills are not the Patriots, please don't mention that 31-0 fluke 14 weeks ago. We lost to the Pats Sunday not the weather.

I AGREE JUST A FAN... AS MUCH AS I LIKE THE DOLPHINS THEY HAVE TO WIN OUT AND I DONT THINK THEY CAN DO IT...AND EVEN STILL THAT DOESNT EVEN SECURE THEM A SPOT

Back
Top Bottom