Merged: Excellent news for 12/21 /Weather | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Excellent news for 12/21 /Weather

we played you guys pretty well in your house earlier.. and i peronally think our defense is better now.. it should be a good game regardless..

after you guys lose this week.. i also think the paranoia will set in.. and all the bad memories of being 0-7 on the road in december will mess with the players heads as they watch another promising season go down the tubes, and watch all the fans line up to drown themselves in the ocean.

:D

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
umm...obviously the Dolphin players:rolleyes:

Keep in mind Muck, this is a mental thing as well as a physical barrier...they already have that fear of choking again after last week's game

How do you know that?? How do you know it's a mental barrier?? The defense played damn great last week. The offense just looked like they have all season (with the exception of Thanksgiving).

I don't buy it. Not one bit. They may or may not question whether they can do it in December. But I don't think the snow has anything to do with it.

Originally posted by Muck

How do you know that?? How do you know it's a mental barrier?? The defense played damn great last week. The offense just looked like they have all season (with the exception of Thanksgiving).

I don't buy it. Not one bit. They may or may not question whether they can do it in December. But I don't think the snow has anything to do with it.
I'll agree with that, December itself is the mental barrier...but the snow certainly doesn't help it;)

How many years of late season collapses equates to a trend not an aberration? Miami has shown little or no ability to play tough on the road late in the season.

Originally posted by DolfanF150
It's really simple. The Bills are not the Patriots, please don't mention that 31-0 fluke 14 weeks ago. We lost to the Pats Sunday not the weather.
But the Patriots are no offensive juggernaut, much like we aren't...also, our D is better than the Pats

Originally posted by SMD1333
I AGREE JUST A FAN... AS MUCH AS I LIKE THE DOLPHINS THEY HAVE TO WIN OUT AND I DONT THINK THEY CAN DO IT...AND EVEN STILL THAT DOESNT EVEN SECURE THEM A SPOT
true it will be hard but i like our chances better than denver it will be harder form them at indy and at green bay i think they will lose both of those our home games are a lock hopefully.that will get us in and then anything can happen.

Re: Excellent news for 12/21

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Snow showers
originally posted by saviorbledsoe at BZ

big fu**n deal !!

if we loose in the snow, we'll loose in the sun, we would have lost to NE in the rain, sun, 90 degrees whateva, bottom line is that our breakdowns in december have been due to mental breakdowns more than anything, we'll beat u guys in the snow, so don't worry

let it snow let it snow let it snow !!!

look at you pathetic losers....you bills fans go on a dolphins website to politely tell us that our teams sucks....lololol....its pretty funny but get a life bro....you're team is garbage....you can't even beat US and we suck this year.....thats pretty sad....soon enough bledsoe's head is just gonna roll of his body and onto the field he gets so many concussions....you bills fans man are hilarious....win a superbowl....EVER!!!

Originally posted by Total-Revamping
look at you pathetic losers....you bills fans go on a dolphins website to politely tell us that our teams sucks....lololol....its pretty funny but get a life bro....you're team is garbage....you can't even beat US and we suck this year.....thats pretty sad....soon enough bledsoe's head is just gonna roll of his body and onto the field he gets so many concussions....you bills fans man are hilarious....win a superbowl....EVER!!!
"you can't even beat US"--rest assured we will 12/21

"and we suck this year"--I wholeheartedly agree:D

"you bills fans man are hilarious"--yes, we are a merry bunch indeed

yeah well when your team is the only one we DO beat in december....be sure to meet me here for your barating!

Originally posted by Total-Revamping
yeah well when your team is the only one we DO beat in december....be sure to meet me here for your barating!
interesting...what was the score last year?

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
How many years of late season collapses equates to a trend not an aberration? Miami has shown little or no ability to play tough on the road late in the season.

umm, its called no coaching and no changes/adjustments.

ya know this is really wierd. why are bills fans over here already? dont they have a game with the tennessee titans? must be they think they are garranteed to win. and a ten day forecast in upstate NY is like a woman (always changing their mind).

BTW, the forecast for tommorrow will be lake effect snow squals and a lake effect warning is in effect and a coastal storm watch for western NY for about 6 inches of snow possibly. wow, thats alot of snow.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
yeah you are right your bills creamed the patsies on opening day and then just faded like we do in dec crazy? i really thought they would be the ones to fight us this year for the east.as for sunday i really hope they beat the titans i live outside nashville and reports around here say mcnair probably wont play this week.that said i dont think billy volek can get the job done. maybe they will fade enough for us to pass them anything can happen GO BILLS!!

What's up Tenn? My daughter lives in Hermitage, she and her husband are also Dolfans. I'll be at the Second Fiddle on New Years eve to see my son in law play. Drop in with your Phin gear on and I'll introduce myself.

Back
Top Bottom