Merged: Feeley Clips Right Here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Feeley Clips Right Here

Thanks, Muck, we get to see a little of Ramsey in some of those Eagle clips...

You might say you killed 2 birds with 1 link ;)

Feely made some sweet throws. One in particular he threw to the outside shoulder of his receiver while being covered on the inside. Very nice to see that level of skill, ended up as a big play.

I liked what I saw. It was basically Brunell or Ramsey or Jay. So getting Feeley who is young, is a wise no other choice option. Rivers and Hensen wouldn't be ready for 1-2 years anyway. If Jay can win 10 games I don't see why the upgrade to Feeley is any sign that we won't win al ot next year.

i like what i saw.. hopefully with willams chambers McMichael and whoever the the number 2 WR is A.J can make it happen..

A.J. will get it done, just get yourself some O-line and another WR. Ricky is your Offense, Feeley is a good qb who wont lose you games.

I was particulary moved by the deep pass he underthrew to Antonio Freeman against Dallas who had to come back to get the ball.

Sure reminded me of Jay Fiedler.

That was a great throw he made to Freeman, the defender had great coverage and it was the only way Freeman could make the catch.

Well, that was educational. He looked ok to me in those few clips. Anyone else flip of the screen when Ramsey hit Derrius Thompson and he actually held onto the ball? :lol:

Thanks Muck for the clips. It made me feel good to see a Dolphin QB that can hit WRs in stride. I don't remember the last time I saw Jay do that. I also like how he only puts the ball where the WR can get it. Jay to often puts the ball up for grabs relying on guys like Randy and CC to make outrageous catches to keep the other team from picking it off. This is all from a guy that probably had 10 snaps per practice before he got in to his first game. Jay got 90% of the snaps the last 3 years, and still can't make these throws.

Gee... you mean the Eagles PR department didn't put a negative spin on things? Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom