Merged: Feeley Clips Right Here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Feeley Clips Right Here

Funny I can't get these clips to work ... and I have Ralplayer too.

I went to their website a downloaded some sample clips they
had to check out if it was set up ok. And they work...

Anyone have any ideas as to why it's not working?

Originally posted by CpuFan
Funny I can't get these clips to work ... and I have Ralplayer too.

I went to their website a downloaded some sample clips they
had to check out if it was set up ok. And they work...

Anyone have any ideas as to why it's not working?
I'm going to need to verify your credit card number.

I was particularly unimpressed with how AJ Fiedler Junior underthrew Antonio Freeman in the Dallas game by a couple of yards and Freeman had to come back and get the ball.

Originally posted by fin-atic
I was particularly unimpressed with how AJ Fiedler Junior underthrew Antonio Freeman in the Dallas game by a couple of yards and Freeman had to come back and get the ball.

Man Fin-atic if I have to listen to you ***** and moan about our QB for another four years, I think I am going to puke.

Can't we AT LEAST let the guy play a few games before we decide he is s**t right out of the box?

!@&%#$

Originally posted by dolfan87

Man Fin-atic if I have to listen to you ***** and moan about our QB for another four years, I think I am going to puke.

Can't we AT LEAST let the guy play a few games before we decide he is s**t right out of the box?

!@&%#$

OK lets set up a FinHeaven conference for right after game 4 for a bitching or praising session :lol:

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

OK lets set up a FinHeaven conference for right after game 4 for a bitching or praising session :lol:

Well crap PhinPhreak, it's been nothing but QB complaining for four years. Now Spielman brings in a change, and we write the guy off before the trade even goes down!

I understand how the whole third string thing upsets people, but just because a guy is third string doesn't mean he can't play.

Marino lasted almost the entire first round of the 83 draft, does that mean that all those other QB's who went before him were the better quarterback?

I DON'T CARE where he came from, I just want to see the kid play with our team, and our system, before I decide he is garbage...or "A.J. Fiedler Jr."

I need to take another long break from this place again. The glass is half empty folks drive me nuts, and Fin-atic is King in that world.

But from the looks of it there isn't a backup plan. Right now he's got every reason to be upset. Not to say there isn't a backup plan in place... but then again there wasn't during the Fiedler experiment. Pulling a 3rd stringer off of another team for a 2nd rounder and a nice contract with no backup plan to me is stabbing in the dark hoping to get lucky. If we're going to have a backup plan JUST IN CASE Feeley fails... fine. If not, we could very well be in for Fiedler Part II.

I only care about one stinkin' thing...the pass was complete..for nice yardage..isn't that all that's supposed to matter? Not all of his passes were underthrown, right? As long as he finds a way..I'll be happy..won't you? I mean, as a Dolphin fan..you're kind of forced to root for the guy, right?

Did you also hate on Marino on the rare occasion that he underthrew his receiver.

Originally posted by Samphin
Well, that was educational. He looked ok to me in those few clips. Anyone else flip of the screen when Ramsey hit Derrius Thompson and he actually held onto the ball? :lol:

Not only that, he SCORED A TOUCHDOWN!! :eek:

Originally posted by dolfan87

Well crap PhinPhreak, it's been nothing but QB complaining for four years. Now Spielman brings in a change, and we write the guy off before the trade even goes down!

I understand how the whole third string thing upsets people, but just because a guy is third string doesn't mean he can't play.

Marino lasted almost the entire first round of the 83 draft, does that mean that all those other QB's who went before him were the better quarterback?

I DON'T CARE where he came from, I just want to see the kid play with our team, and our system, before I decide he is garbage...or "A.J. Fiedler Jr."

I need to take another long break from this place again. The glass is half empty folks drive me nuts, and Fin-atic is King in that world.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I am sick of a few things myself, mainly losing. You homers jump and down and squeeze your rubber duckies everytime the team makes a move and we just keep gettig worse and worse. When will you have enough??

You don't have to read my stuff. My avatar and signature are readily recognizable. When you see it just go right on by.

But this is a free world and this forum is for doing exactly what I am doing. Expressing my opinions about the Miami Dolphins. If you aren't tough enough to hang then go to the Sponge Bob forum and tell the kiddies how great you think AJ Fiedler Junior is.

Back
Top Bottom