Merged: Feeley Clips Right Here | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Feeley Clips Right Here

Originally posted by Phinz

Did you also hate on Marino on the rare occasion that he underthrew his receiver.

Thank you for bringing stupidity to a new level.

Comparing AJ Fiedler Junior to Marino.

When AJ water-boy Feely displays a fraction of the talent Marino has then you need to shut up.

You are embarrassing yourself terribly.

Originally posted by fin-atic

Thank you for bringing stupidity to a new level.

Comparing AJ Fiedler Junior to Marino.

When AJ water-boy Feely displays a fraction of the talent Marino has then you need to shut up.

You are embarrassing yourself terribly.

fin-atic...

I think Gram's point was:

We all know your gripes about Fiedler in the Dolphins (or anyone's) system... but what exactly are your gripes about Feely in our system?
You saw ONE underthrown pass, and are already writing the guy off? I'm not jumping for joy over the move, I'm realistic enough to know that there is a big risk here.... but honestly, you've been wanting us to dump Jay for years now... and here we are...dumping Jay... that's a good thing right?
We have two young QBs with a lot of potential, and room to grow in Sage and AJ... let's see what either one of them can do before we resign ourselves to thier failure already... shall we?

Originally posted by Fin-atic

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I am sick of a few things myself, mainly losing. You homers jump and down and squeeze your rubber duckies everytime the team makes a move and we just keep gettig worse and worse. When will you have enough??

You don't have to read my stuff. My avatar and signature are readily recognizable. When you see it just go right on by.

But this is a free world and this forum is for doing exactly what I am doing. Expressing my opinions about the Miami Dolphins. If you aren't tough enough to hang then go to the Sponge Bob forum and tell the kiddies how great you think AJ Fiedler Junior is.

Well congrats Fin-atic, after several years of putting up with all types of posters, you are the very first on my ignore list.

Go pick up your award at the front office.

Don't forget to thank the acadamy.

Originally posted by dolfan87

Well congrats Fin-atic, after several years of putting up with all types of posters, you are the very first on my ignore list.

Go pick up your award at the front office.

Don't forget to thank the acadamy.

Not for nothin' Gram.... but IMO, you should have left this post in it's original form.....

I know Wharf, but the old admin keeps coming out in me, and I just can't write that with a clear mind.

Thanks though...

Originally posted by dolfan87
I know Wharf, but the old admin keeps coming out in me, and I just can't write that with a clear mind.

Thanks though...

well.. you took the high road, and while that's less satisfying, it's admirable! :up:

However you did say a few things I'd love to be able to say! ;)

Back
Top Bottom