Merged: FINAL CUTS ARE IN!!!!!!!/Dolphins waive 13 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: FINAL CUTS ARE IN!!!!!!!/Dolphins waive 13

Originally posted by Muck
JJ sure waited on Brent Smith. Man, he was bad. Lets give Whitley a chance.

Smith didn't suck, he had Dixon desease. If JJ and Wanny were patient for Dixon why not B. Smith?

Oliver...

Here's the latest word on Gadsden being placed on IR, and his possible return to the team this season. I'll cut a snippet from the article, and also provide the link.

"Gadsden's season isn't necessarily over. If the Dolphins reach an injury settlement with Gadsden before 4 p.m. Friday, he could return to the team after six weeks, Spielman said, although he would be a free agent. "

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-dolphinscuts&prov=ap&type=lgns

So, by that reasoning if we can reach an injury settlement with him by 4 PM this coming Friday, then we can get him back after week 6. Otherwise, his season is over.

Hey PrimeTime.... where are you placing that madden 2k4 Roster? & is it for the PC platform?

Originally posted by Oliver

Smith didn't suck, he had Dixon desease. If JJ and Wanny were patient for Dixon why not B. Smith?

Oliver...

But at least Dixon has some games under his belt Oliver .... B Smith was getting injured just walking onto the practice field during t-c !!

Marino1983

[
As for wasting draft picks, it is very rare that all of your picks make it. Actually, I don't know of any draft for any team where all the picks made it(Provost). [/B]

The New Orleans Saints had every draft pick make their team in 1999.

We kept Whitley????? WHY!!?? i thought he was struggling big time!!???

Can you say...3rd rounder! I'm as astonished as you. I guess that coaches don't want to look bad.

Originally posted by Phinstd
The New Orleans Saints had every draft pick make their team in 1999.

That's right. All ONE of them. And he plays for us now. :D

JJ sure waited on Brent Smith. Man, he was bad. Lets give Whitley a chance.

At least Brent Smith looked good on the practice field before he got hurt. They were quite excited about him before he went down. And he was going to be our starter 2 different times before the knee blew. You haven't heard one positive thing about Whitley from the coaching staff. In addition most of the Training Camp reports right here on this website never had anything good to say about his performance. Even now he's the starter for the Jets.

That's right. All ONE of them. And he plays for us now. :D

Hey that's gotta be a 1st? The Fins signed everyone of the Saints 99 draft picks!
Too funny.:lol:

I didn't get to see Whitley play but for those who did, was he physically being out played or was it a matter of mental errors? I ask because if was mental then maybe the FO is thinking he needs time to learn the offense and don't want to lose the potential. :dunno:

Back
Top Bottom