Merged: FINAL CUTS ARE IN!!!!!!!/Dolphins waive 13 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: FINAL CUTS ARE IN!!!!!!!/Dolphins waive 13

Originally posted by Muck

Wow. Didn't see that one coming. I wonder if they just fleeced our front office. :confused:

I'm thinking there is going to be some kind of explaination for that one in the papers tomorrow.

Wow, I can't believe Chambers made it! Since he's played bad in the PREseason, you would think he would've been cut..

I am not surprised Grigsby made it (so far).

He is raw, but a playmaker! He had lots of big plays in practice with less reps then most. He will surprise some of you.

Originally posted by bdwgroove
They tried Whitley there for a few days in camp and it didn't work.

I know. But there's nobody else right now. Tomorrow maybe. But not now. I think there was a little more to that move than the team let on (Whitley to RT). If they would have left him there, they would have tipped their hand.

Grisby should've of made it over Banks!

Banks or Roundtree will be there tomorrow.

Originally posted by Muck
Here's a visual look at the depth chart.

Depth Chart

They say you can never get work done good, fast and cheap, -- you're only allowed two out of the three. But FinHeaven and Muck disprove that: the updated depth chart's here, like within the hour, looks good, and doesn't cost y'all anything.

You know... if you guys out there appreciate this stuff, you could throw AJ a few bucks. Links in some of the mod's siggys show you how.

Muck... I recall DCH saying BG is the back-up holder behind Royals. I'd consider that official enough to throw him in there with the injury asterisk, unless you're keying to official team statements, which is fine, too.

Originally posted by Peanut
Grisby should've of made it over Banks!
We will sign a vet 5th CB. Better then all 3 CB's we released.

Anyone know when Wanny's next press confrence is? Should be interesting...

Hmm.... Hard to imagine that there was no one willing to give a conditional 7 for Edwards. But lets be honest. The writing was on the wall about Edwards for a couple of weeks. He got the carries on Thursday because he was being featured for a trade.

My only thought is this. If Ricky gets hurt, are we ready for Minor or Henry to be the feature back? I'm not, so I would have kept Edwards.

As for the corners, I think they are trying to slip Roundtree through to the PS. It's not just a calculation of the best players, its what based on who they think can make it to the PS.

They anounced that Whitley and Jerman would switch positions and then came back a day later and said it didn't work and it wasn't fair to the players this late in camp. Whitley had a mediocre camp but he is a 3rd rounder and they believe that he will get it together for next year. We're keeping him because of potential. The same reason they keep Fletcher. They figure that he was a first rounder and any day now he's gonna start playing like one...any day now....any day now( they say this as thay click their red shoes together). It's obvious to me that they don't like admitting that they were wrong in drafting someone especially this year where we traded next year's 2nd rounder for a third rounder this year (can't remember if that pick turned out to be Smith or Whitley). Anyway, Whitley ain't no tackle so don't expect to see him out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Phan4Ever

They say you can never get work done good, fast and cheap, -- you're only allowed two out of the three. But FinHeaven and Muck disprove that: the updated depth chart's here, like within the hour, looks good, and doesn't cost y'all anything.

You know... if you guys out there appreciate this stuff, you could throw AJ a few bucks. Links in some of the mod's siggys show you how.

Muck... I recall DCH saying BG is the back-up holder behind Royals. I'd consider that official enough to throw him in there with the injury asterisk, unless you're keying to official team statements, which is fine, too.

Thanks dude. We really appreciate it. :) Plenty more to come. In the meantime, you can do some exploring there.

As to the holder, I had Griese in there before. But after he got hurt......and Stemke got released, I've had/have no clue who the backup holder is right now.

But you make a good point. Check it out now. :)

I'm surprised that Lowe got cut, and that both Whitley and Yates made it. Gadsden is still getting paid so he must be happy. I'm also sad to see Edwards go, he worked really hard to make this team last year and he was one of my favorite Fins.

Back
Top Bottom