Merged: FINAL CUTS ARE IN!!!!!!!/Dolphins waive 13 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: FINAL CUTS ARE IN!!!!!!!/Dolphins waive 13

Leads me to believe that.....

#1) Dixon showed them enough today to warrant the release of Jerman.

#2) Speilman told the truth on Thursday night. They would consider going thin at one position to keep an additional talented player at another (Yates, Grigsby).

#3) An OT will be signed to the PS. Likely Jerman. Also believe that one of the three released CBs will be back on the PS tomorrow.

Banks, Roundtree and Lowe???? I would only expect that If we were keeping Henry and Edwards which we aren't...maybe the FO has something up their sleeve and will find a 5th CB in FA? Let me get this straight Gadsden will be watching from the bench for a 2nd year in a row?

Positive Notes...
Gamble, McGarrahan, Wooden all kept their jobs!
THe Ayanbadejo brothers made the team!!

So we cut Banks, Lowe, and Roundtree...? What happened to the Battle for 5th CB?

Originally posted by The Slacker
So we cut Banks, Lowe, and Roundtree...? What happened to the Battle for 5th CB?

It got cut too..:D

Incredible... Good that Gadsden is on IR. That'll learn him. But Edwards with no trade? All three corners and Jerman. Man, totally unexpected. So Grigsby, Whitley, Yates, Tolver, Simmons, Jenkins all make it. Who else makes it, my mind went blank?

Maybe we'll use Freeman as a 5th CB? He's got the build of a CB.

Do not understand why we kept Grigsby...should have tried to get him on PS IMO. Good news for the Femi bro's they are both on the squad.

Edwards will get snapped up but which five do you think we'll sign to the practice squad?

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Good that Gadsden is on IR. That'll learn him.

Oh, come on! First, anyone that writes that'll learn him, needs to attend a class or two before worrying about the learning of others. I think you mean "teach" him. Second, Gadsden has done nothing for the Dolphins other than make plays time and time again. IR means that if KcKnight, Chambers or Thompson goes down, we can't sign Gadsden to help out later in the years, which under any analysis is not "good"

Back
Top Bottom