[MERGED] Fins back in hunt for Rogers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Fins back in hunt for Rogers

did this need to be a thread? couldn't have just asked this in the other rogers thread?

JT and Rodgers not in same boat, JT is way more fit, a huge play maker, doesn't take plays off, contributes as much as he can (taking pay cuts, he even tried playing Offense to make this team better for cameron).

Not even in the same yacht.
Forget that, not even in the same cruise ship :lol:

Detroit and Miami are gonna swap? What do fans think?

No way straight up!

Now if we could deal Taylor elsewhere and grab some extra picks and use one to grab Rogers it wouldn't be such a bad thing.

The rub is the bidding war seems to be starting for the big NT. His value is being elevated as we speak.

I would love to have him at the right price. Lets see how it plays out.

I think that we could negotiate for him with our third. When all is said and done, there might not be many teams willing to give up a 2. I'd be thrilled if we could land him with our three though. That 1st pick in the 3rd round is highly coveted and might be able to do the trick though.

I don't want to trade JT, and we could grab some top-flight talent with our three picks in the first two rounds and still get our tackle in Rogers :)

Dolphins interested in shaun rodgers now

the dolphins were not in the bidding for shaun rodgers a week ago but are showing alot of interest

I seem to remember that Detroit wanted players and not picks for Rogers. Maybe Rogers and a third or fourth (probably a 5th) for JT?

we need this guy, if he loses weight and parcells straightens him out he'd be a phenomenal player. plus we need someone with traylor gone.

I do not want to see any picks traded away...Well get a nt next year in the draft.. Or id rather see us draft okham in the 4th or worst case scenerio with our third round pick...

Detroit and Miami are gonna swap? What do fans think?

Well this is one fan who thinks it's a terrible idea for a trade. In fact, it's an insult to Taylor. Not in my worst nightmare could I see Ireland doing that trade.

Back
Top Bottom