Merged: Fins trade for willis magahee/Disgruntled in buffalo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fins trade for willis magahee/Disgruntled in buffalo

VaFinFan_23 said:
demand a trade if he's not the opening day starter. I would love to have this guy!

:roflmao: So I guess that means which ever guy isn't starting is going to demand a trade. Funny.

Link?

He can demand anything he wants. I can demand a million dollars from my boss. I will probably get the million dollars before Henry or Mcgahee gets traded.

VaFinFan_23 said:
demand a trade if he's not the opening day starter. I would love to have this guy!
says who????

source?

call buffalo now!

whoever does not start at rb in buffalo wants out, we need to offer a #1 or o-gun to them. they will not want any bad attitudes on there team so they will have to look for a trade, they dont want to trade in there division but they dont have a choice we are the only team that needs a rb. people say dont give up a 1st rounder but we will end up drafting a rb anyway call buffalo now forget jackson he is a scrub.

Come on with these kinds of topics!

He's under contract for the Bills. If he wants to play it's gonna be in a limited role. If he wants to complain he needs to realize who took a chance on him and gave him that contract of his.

Too bad for you, there is no word in Buffalo on this. PFT is not a solid source.

Back
Top Bottom