Merged: Fins trade for willis magahee/Disgruntled in buffalo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Fins trade for willis magahee/Disgruntled in buffalo

Buffaloe would never trade a potential franchise back to a team they are trying to surpase in the conference. On paper it seems like a good Trade (O-Gun for McGahee) for both teams but I do not see ever happening. We need to focus on who we do have playing and establish some starters and by end of pre-season pick up some potential talent. Sometimes a fix isn't simply a trade away. I still think the Fins can fight in the division, and I sure know I will be watching them do it.:cooldude:

$urtainly said:
Wow, this isn't even close to true, I live in Buffalo and just like all the stuff happening to Miami, the media is blowing it out of proportion. McGahee isn't going anywhere and neither is Henry. They will split carries, not evenly but I'm seeing Henry getting 20 carries and game with Willis getting 10. Henry's response to wanting to be traded was in response to a direct question that if he wasn't the starter, would he want to be traded to a team where he would start. What athelete/ competitor would say no??? None, once again the media takes a comment and runs with it, what a surprise.
We have a winner !!!!!!!!

BTW, it will be Henry 30 carries and WM 15. Drew hopefully is allowed 20 passes per game :D

CrunchTime said:
Heres the link http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm but I must warn you that that site is about as credible as "The Enquirer " or "The Daily Mirror".Pure speculation with very little basis on truth.

In that same column I thought it was interesting that the Miami FO would have traded Ogun for Ontarrio Smith if the Vikings would have accepted.Imagine how stupid they would look now if the trade had gone through.

Its funny beacuse it has been reported on here that the Vikes tried the Smith for Ogun deal and WE HUNG UP THE PHONE. So I would take PFT's report print it out and wipe my butt with it because thats about all its worth. :roflmao:

$urtainly said:
Wow, this isn't even close to true, I live in Buffalo and just like all the stuff happening to Miami, the media is blowing it out of proportion. McGahee isn't going anywhere and neither is Henry. They will split carries, not evenly but I'm seeing Henry getting 20 carries and game with Willis getting 10. Henry's response to wanting to be traded was in response to a direct question that if he wasn't the starter, would he want to be traded to a team where he would start. What athelete/ competitor would say no??? None, once again the media takes a comment and runs with it, what a surprise.

His answer should have been that he has proven that he belongs to be a starter in this league but the decision will be made by the coaching staff.

There are several teams in the league where there are two quality backs (Carolina, St Louis, Minn, etc). They are experiencing the same controversy (as far as I know).

FinfanInBuffalo said:
His answer should have been that he has proven that he belongs to be a starter in this league but the decision will be made by the coaching staff.
Henry's from Miami. They have a different way of answering things there.

NCDolphan said:
Buffaloe would never trade a potential franchise back to a team they are trying to surpase in the conference. On paper it seems like a good Trade (O-Gun for McGahee) for both teams but I do not see ever happening. We need to focus on who we do have playing and establish some starters and by end of pre-season pick up some potential talent. Sometimes a fix isn't simply a trade away. I still think the Fins can fight in the division, and I sure know I will be watching them do it.:cooldude:

They would if they really feel OGUN is a top notch DE. A sack machine thats young has just as much value as a young stud RB.

Justasportsfan said:
Minor is more proven than WM and besides where are all those finfans who made fun of the bills picking him up at 23?

I wasn't one of them but he's still a crapshoot at best. Remember, this is the preseason and he looks good against guys who aren't going to be getting NFL paychecks in a few weeks. If his knee holds up for the season, THEN he's worth the pick. ;)

That would be nice to have him back in Miami. He probaly hates the weather in Buffalo.

templarwd said:
I wasn't one of them but he's still a crapshoot at best. Remember, this is the preseason and he looks good against guys who aren't going to be getting NFL paychecks in a few weeks. If his knee holds up for the season, THEN he's worth the pick. ;)
you can be the runner -up :D

doesnt matter what happens this year cus cahnces are we aint gettting either one of them. Thats why i love this. not only will buffalo have a RB controversy but a QB controversy once drew goes down with sacks 5 times in the first game.

On most of the Sports Radio up here near Buffalo, they are saying McGahee isn't ready to start. He is still favoring his leg, they also said that he has sdmitted he isn't ready yet.

one thing good RB's who are not satisfied with there situation know and that is that they can have a job in miami for good money if they want it. Next year should be a real different offseason.

There's no chance that the Bills would be dumb enough to trade any GOOD player to us, the Pats, or the Yets.

finfan54 said:
not only will buffalo have a RB controversy but a QB controversy once drew goes down with sacks 5 times in the first game.
I'd rather have our problems at both positions over yours. Drew/Losman vs. fiedler/Feely. No contest.

Henry/Willis vs. haha!

There already is a QB controversy, nobody up here likes Bledsoe most people want Lossman to start now.

Back
Top Bottom