MERGED: Gus Frerotte a phin | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Gus Frerotte a phin

Well, Sage I guess is the "qb we're gonna groom". Sucks. I wanted us to get a late round qb prospect. Dont get me wrong, im happy we got Frerotte, but wasnt so happy with Sage in there. Could we have 4 qbs? :)

Aqua and Orange said:
Well, Sage I guess is the "qb we're gonna groom". Sucks. I wanted us to get a late round qb prospect. Dont get me wrong, im happy we got Frerotte, but wasnt so happy with Sage in there. Could we have 4 qbs? :)

Rosenfels signed a 1 year contract - we could end up cutting him later on.

Phinz4Life said:
Rosenfels signed a 1 year contract - we could end up cutting him later on.

That's how I see things as well. They can easily cut Sage if they draft a QB.

That makes it more clear that we are going to draft a RB with our first pick :D

So much for the draft Rodgers, Smith posts - Here come the Benson, Williams, Brown posts. Personally I want Derrick johnson

A very good move that has no bearing on our pick at #2

Get a clue, Saban won't pass a premier QB prospect simply because he signed a vet as insurance 6 weeks earlier. IF he thinks Smith or Rodgers are future stars, one of them will be our pick. I'm just praying he is skeptical of Rodgers, as I am.

Frerotte is a solid and sensible pickup, like everyone we've signed. He was what I prioritize in a QB, the proper variety of throws including adjustment in loft and pace to fit the situation. Feeley has no clue in that regard.

morbio115 said:
Maybe a trade down.
That is always a possibility, but I just don't know if I would want too. Sure we would gain more picks, but then we would lose out on one of the top 3 RBs. Brown and Benson might be too good to pass up.

Back
Top Bottom