Merged: Harold Reynolds Fired. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Harold Reynolds Fired.

phinphan896

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is it true? An why him? He was the best guy ob baseball tonight and i read an article saying that he got fired for undisclosed reasons. They let Michael Irvin do crack and continue to be part of ESPN but a class act like Harold gets fired.

Any link to what your saying?

I really like Harold I hope it isnt true, Unless he is going on to do something bigger and better then im happy for him

Edit- nvm

Wow, what the hell? There's about 5 NFL analysts that deserve to be fired in ESPN.

I don't understand this firing, something behind the scenes must have came up. But I am pretty sure Harold will get a job elsewhere; he's a very bright guy as you can tell from Baseball Tonight, so I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as a Game announcer for a specific team or go into coaching/managing a baseball team.

Vertical Limit said:
Wow, what the hell? There's about 5 NFL analysts that deserve to be fired in ESPN.

I don't understand this firing, something behind the scenes must have came up. But I am pretty sure Harold will get a job elsewhere; he's a very bright guy as you can tell from Baseball Tonight, so I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as a Game announcer for a specific team or go into coaching/managing a baseball team.

Exactly what I meant and Nappy gave me the :shakeno: face :confused:

I'm sure Reynolds did something to get fired. I doubt ESPN would fire the guy, especially considering he was a minority and was actually good at what he did, for no reason.

If they wanted to cut the dead weight from the program get rid of Chris Farley, I mean John Kruk.

I'm sure FOX will pick him up by the end of the week, it's just too bad because he knows the game and being on TV for one day (Saturday) isn't good enough for a guy that talented.

Just heard it on the radio too, still no reason why though.

Thats the only baseball tonight guy I like.:shakeno:

I don't mind Karl Ravech(sp?) but Kruk and the old GM guy are worthless.

Motion said:
I don't mind Karl Ravech(sp?) but Kruk and the old GM guy are worthless.

Steve phillips yup that guys an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom