Merged: here we go, Prediction time, Miam iVS NY | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: here we go, Prediction time, Miam iVS NY

It was a disaster week 1, that's for sure.

You should know that yards aren't the indicator of success. The Vikings ran all over you guys last week but your defense did a very good job preventing them from scoring - which is the important thing.

The Jets O at least proved it can be good against a questionable defense.

----

eh - so does anyone have the actual game time weather forecast?

Well Jet's fan that is true because the Vikings have a guy named Adrian Peterson. I look at the Jets running backs and I chuckle. I don't see LT and Shonn Greene combined being half the runner AP is. Good luck trying to run on us. It's going to be a long night for Sanchise.

Thanks - I wish they had humidity on there though ... sounds pretty high w/the rain.

In hurricane season, and there's something brewing south of us that may fizzle, head into Mexico or turn up and come on shore in SW FL, you can always expect humidity, especially with the outer-band monsoon like rains that accompany tropical depressions and storms... .. day AND night, although I notice we're at a point we're getting at least occasional cool breeze when the sun sets.

Well Jet's fan that is true because the Vikings have a guy named Adrian Peterson. I look at the Jets running backs and I chuckle. I don't see LT and Shonn Greene combined being half the runner AP is. Good luck trying to run on us. It's going to be a long night for Sanchise.

I was simply making a point that yardage gained is not the best indicator for a unit's success. I wasn't projecting the Jets would run all over you, but our run game will be fine even without an amazing back like Peterson.

Do any of you living in Miami have the gametime weather forecast? What's the humidity and temp supposed to be like?
not trying to sound like a dick or a wise *** at all, but u could have just went on weather.com rather than waiting around for someone to tell u. again not trying to sound like a dick or anything.

prediction- my heart- 31-7 dolphins

my brain- 20-14 fins

i mean, ive watched like most of u the fins for way to long to know that this game just wont be a blowout in anyway. i mean i pray im wrong and the fins do blow them out, but with out fins, it will always be heart wrenching till the final play.

24-23 Dolphins. Jet's won't be able to punch it in once they reach the red zone, which will lead to victory!

clear.gif
Stinkin' Green Puke Cropdusters 13

dolphins_logo_small-1.gif
Miami Dolphins 23

Back
Top Bottom