Merged: If The Skins can hold the Jets / Abraham Gaurantees Victory | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: If The Skins can hold the Jets / Abraham Gaurantees Victory

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
If The Skins can hold the Jets

To 157 yards on Offense...what do you think we can do? Oh man thank God football season is back! Jets 0-1.....HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!

here's my question: if ledell betts and trung canidate can combine for 120+ yards, will ricky get 1853 NEXT WEEK?:lol: :lol: :lol:

the jests in last place? all is right with the world...

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
here's my question: if ledell betts and trung canidate can combine for 120+ yards, will ricky get 1853 NEXT WEEK?:lol: :lol: :lol:

the jests in last place? all is right with the world...

Oh I can't wait to play the Yets! :D

Oliver...

Hey, I don't think thatthe Skins are all that, and that makes it even worse for the Jets!

It was like watching two fat kids play dodgeball, they both sucked.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
What a game....Daniel Snyder looks like the smartest man in the world right now

For one game he does, the Yets suck though.

Oliver...

I seem to remember a Jets fan posting on here something like this in regards to our last game of last season.....so all I can say is....."It's up.....and.....it's good!!!!!" In three weeks the Jets will be 0-3!!!!!

I tell you, someone should pay me money or something. Check it out someone was asking for Sit or Start advice at the website that I write as the Miami Dolphins correspondent for...www.askthecommish.com

They wanted to know which 3 WRs to start...
amani toomer, jerry porter (possibly hurt), curtis conway, derrius thompson, eddie kennison, josh reed, mushin muhammad

toomer for sure, porter yes if he is not hurt........but who to start as my number three receiver?

So our fearless leader, "The Commish" had this to say...
Curtis Conway.

So many people are down on him now that Penny is out. However, he's still the #1 receiver in that offense and should put up decent numbers. In fact, don't be surprised if Vinny hits him for a long pass early in the game. Herm Edwards is a smart coach and will try to draw the Redskins' defense in with Curtis Martin and Lamont Jordan. Once he gets them to bite, he'll turn either Conway or Santana Moss loose on the outside. For your sake, I hope its Conway.

But I of course, disagreed with this. I said....

As for the final spot, I have to go with my gut and say Eddie Kennison against the San Diego Chargers. After Quentin Jammer, the rest of the Chargers' CB situation is a little iffy...and I expect Eddie to be the #1 WR option in an offense that will turn out to be very good this year. The Chargers will have to spend so much time paying attention to Tony Gonzales, Priest Holmes, and Trent Green...its the WRs who benefit. And Kennison may be ready to step up and become pretty good much like Curtis Conway did late in his career when he blossomed under Norv Turner in San Diego.

Curtis doesn't have Norv Turner. He has an offensive coordinator who doesn't like throwing deep, and a QB who does. The two don't mix very well at all. Anyone who watched the Jets offense closely in 2001 and the beginning of 2002, I think should agree with me on the fact that Paul Hackett and Vinny Testeverde as a duo tend to direct offenses that look like they are taking a dump on the field rather than moving the ball and scoring points. Vinny made Hackett look like the worst offensive coordinator in the game, and that is NOT an understatement. Pennington made Hackett look like a genius. With Vinny back in the game, Hackett will look like an idiot again and do not be surprised if Jets fans end up screaming for Hackett's resignation for running when the Jets should be passing, and passing when the Jets should be running, and never taking any shots deep down the field.

After seeing the game, who here thinks I pretty much hit the nail on the head, eh?

How many turnovers do we create next week...I say 3 :evil:

Vinnie Testy's sucked and Paul hacked up my playbook made terrible calls all nihgt!

i like ladell Betts. hes on my fantasy team as a bench guy. i just may be playing him in the future. the skins ran on the jets with ease. abraham was a beast but just like taylor used to get knocked for not being able to stop the run, well.........Hooooot there it is! ricky will get 150 at least next week.

Back
Top Bottom