Merged: If The Skins can hold the Jets / Abraham Gaurantees Victory | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: If The Skins can hold the Jets / Abraham Gaurantees Victory

That run call on 3rd and 1 at the end was a dumb *** call by Hackett.

Robertson didn't show me anything.

Abraham looked good tho.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Jets will lose to us and then the Pats. 0-3 for them. :)
you guys are so lucky...you start off the year with 2 bye weeks....you don't play a real team till Week 3...so get your rest!:lol:

I kept lapsing in and out of consciousness during the game (I was sick). But I saw enough. And luckily, I got to see the last drive. How about that run by Ramsey?? Nice. And way to stop the run in crunchtime!! Ricky's gonna run roughshod over those boys.

Originally posted by Miafan
It was like watching two fat kids play dodgeball, they both sucked.

:rofl:

I think everyone in the AFC is looking at the Jets and licking there chops!:)

Abraham just predicted a win vs Miami next week...big words for a man whose team played like crap.

I am actually nervous about Week 2. After all, with 10 days, the Jets might figure out how to squeeze 200 yards out of that offense.

:jetssuck:

Originally posted by Muck
I kept lapsing in and out of consciousness during the game (I was sick). But I saw enough. And luckily, I got to see the last drive. How about that run by Ramsey?? Nice. And way to stop the run in crunchtime!! Ricky's gonna run roughshod over those boys.

Hope you feel better soon!

Oliver...

Neither team was worth a ****. We had better not lose to either this year. The Jets have no WR, no running game, and a slow defense with the exception of Abraham and Cowart. What a terrible game...except the outcome :)

Good game skins, all we wanted you to do was win, thanks...I know the Jets run D had me in the can't wait mode for Ricky, but we still have Texas first, can't over look them, Okay, yes I can, the Jets run d sucked. LOL..

I feel great now. Pumped full of supplements and Advil.....and a footlong Publix sub :)

The only thing I gathered from this game is that the Bills can pencil in 3 Wins on the schedule already:lol:

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Good game skins, all we wanted you to do was win, thanks...I know the Jets run D had me in the can't wait mode for Ricky, but we still have Texas first, can't over look them, Okay, yes I can, the Jets run d sucked. LOL..
no matter how bad the jets have looked, they always seem to have a good game against us. i sure hope this pattern changes this year!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom