Merged: Interesting RB available | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Interesting RB available

finsgonewild said:
I know that he has a messed up background much like the other running back who used to play for this team, but onterrio smith would be a good #2 runningback. He is only 25 years old and would be a big upgrade to what we have behind ronnie brown. He is the best runningback available right now in free agency. The dolphins should definately consider him. I know many of you would not want to sign a player who has a background that relates to ricky williams. Onterrio Smith would be a good temporary replacement. This team can't afford to spend draft picks on a running back. There are too many other needs that need to be addressed. Anyone else think this would be a good signing? By the way this is coming from a half joking manner. :lol:

I need VIP

yeah..sign him up!!
we can all mail him our urine so he can stay out of trouble for the season!!
although...mine might not help him:lol:

At least Ricky never used the whizzinator.

finsgonewild said:
I know that he has a messed up background much like the other running back who used to play for this team, but onterrio smith would be a good #2 runningback. He is only 25 years old and would be a big upgrade to what we have behind ronnie brown. He is the best runningback available right now in free agency. The dolphins should definately consider him. I know many of you would not want to sign a player who has a background that relates to ricky williams. Onterrio Smith would be a good temporary replacement. This team can't afford to spend draft picks on a running back. There are too many other needs that need to be addressed. Anyone else think this would be a good signing? By the way this is coming from a half joking manner. :lol:

Take away your posting priviledges!!!!!

Chisel Monkey said:
Nice post, I can see all the thought you put in it. Better get back to the Deep Fryer before you lose your Job.:sidelol:

It took me the same amount of brain power as it did to turd all over this site with "Give Onterrio a look."

enigmatics said:
It took me the same amount of brain power as it did to turd all over this site with "Give Onterrio a look."
:sidelol:

utahphinsfan said:
Travis Henry formerly of the Titans is a UFa and still available

Actually he signed an extension with the titans. Besides, what's wrong with Sammy?

I still love Ricky but Smith couldn't come in here and do half the things Ricky could do, no need in wasting time on that clown. Sorry

i don't see the point of this thread. Smith was not reinstated, his career is over.

who in the right mind would want him here? he isnt even that good of a rb. he was in a good system at the time. hes not woth the time nor money!

smith hasnt even been reinstated yet. would anybody really want him here really?????????????????????????????

Are we going to have a "lets sign this guy" thread for every player not currently signed to an NFL contract?

Back
Top Bottom