Merged: Interesting RB available | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Interesting RB available

Phinatical said:
How about the A-Train for a year?

That's who I said too! Anthony Thomas is a stud. He'd be cheap and Saban can get him where he needs to be and he can be a solid #2 in 2006

NickJr. said:
Actually he signed an extension with the titans. Besides, what's wrong with Sammy?

Ask the rest of the NFL since noone thought enough of him to pursue him. Sammy is ok just does nothing real special.

If Onterrio Smith is reinstated, I would have no problem with a one year contract for him. He is a back with starting talent, and if he shows that he is clean, he would be worth a shot. If he's smart he will look for a team that will give him a tryiout and he can try to get a better deal next year in FA. Of course, no one ever accused the guy of being smart.

finsgonewild said:
I know that he has a messed up background much like the other running back who used to play for this team, but onterrio smith would be a good #2 runningback. He is only 25 years old and would be a big upgrade to what we have behind ronnie brown. He is the best runningback available right now in free agency. The dolphins should definately consider him. I know many of you would not want to sign a player who has a background that relates to ricky williams. Onterrio Smith would be a good temporary replacement. This team can't afford to spend draft picks on a running back. There are too many other needs that need to be addressed. Anyone else think this would be a good signing? By the way this is coming from a half joking manner. :lol:
No more druggies please!

FACT: ONTERRIO SMITH WILL NOT BE REINSTATED FOR 2006

even if he was, we do not need another unreliable drug addict on this team! Just say no to drugs & to Onterrio Smith!

Minnphin said:
Free Cecil Collins!!!

I agree! Collins and Lawrence Phillips would make a good one-two combo.

Seriously, though, Collins was the ****, until he started stalking that lady to steal her undies.

Chisel Monkey said:
Vikings | O. Smith released
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:32:31 -0700

ESPN.com reports the Minnesota Vikings have released RB Onterrio Smith.

He's worth a look, at the very least!
:smackhead

One of the reasons I was and am proud too be a Fin fan is because we weren't and aren't the raiders of the east. We don't accept deralicks "usually" or cast offs that can't conform or fit into society "most of the time." There has been a few slips but nothing that would compare with the suggestion of bringing in this guy you suggest. What kind of message would that be sending out? Even if it were successful I'm not sure I'd want anything to do with it. NO NO ONTARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom