Merged: Jason Cole: "Ricky will return.."/If Ricky comes back, he's here to stay? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jason Cole: "Ricky will return.."/If Ricky comes back, he's here to stay?

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Jason Cole reports: "Ricky will return...."

Jason Cole on SUN Sports 4 minutes ago just said: "Look, the people I have talked too have told me that he is DEFINATELY coming back in July...he will serve his 4 game suspension and will be in uniform...the question is if he will be an effective player again." (Paraphrasing)

HAVE AT IT.......

Section126 said:
Jason Cole on SUN Sports 4 minutes ago just said: "Look, the people I have talked too have told me that he is DEFINATELY coming back in July...he will serve his 4 game suspension and will be in uniform...the question is if he will be an effective player gain." (Paraphrasing)

HAVE AT IT.......

What is Sun Sports? I'm not from S. Fla. so I wouldn't know.

Might be Jason trying to hit the jackpot with a 'scoop'.
:confused:

Ricky will be traded all in due time

Sun Sports is a Florida Sports Network.

Not this again. :nono:

I hate you ricky. :fire:

Thanks for the update.

For my part, I'll believe it when I see it. Not that I doubt your report, Section, or even Jason Cole's credibility, but the guy walked out on us once. He can change his mind again.

What's the point? We already have our RB in Brown now? It would've made sense if we had drafted at another position but are we using him soley as trade bait? And at that... what could we get for him? Shaun Alexander and Edge couldn't fetch 2nd round picks, so I doubt Ricky would get us anything higher than a 5th

Come on Ricky, you have about a month & a half to find a way to catch a heart attack or something.........please.

Back
Top Bottom