[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out

There is no way the Giants even with Strahan retiring that JT goest there. They just signed Tuck to a huge deal, Osi is still young, not to mention Kiwanuku (spelling). I know he plays LB now but at 6'7 he was just a way to get the best players on the field.

I do not want Taylor to go, but I am getting to the point where I want it to happen now because I am sick of all this talk.

There is no way the Giants even with Strahan retiring that JT goest there. They just signed Tuck to a huge deal, Osi is still young, not to mention Kiwanuku (spelling). I know he plays LB now but at 6'7 he was just a way to get the best players on the field.

I do not want Taylor to go, but I am getting to the point where I want it to happen now because I am sick of all this talk.

although I completely agree with you... if he is worth a 2nd & 4th this year, he's probably worth a 3rd or 4th next year if he stays.

Love the guy to death.... but I love the Fins as a team a lot more.

although I completely agree with you... if he is worth a 2nd & 4th this year, he's probably worth a 3rd or 4th next year if he stays.

Love the guy to death.... but I love the Fins as a team a lot more.

I agree 100%

If they do make a trade. I hope its a conditional pick(s). That way, if he gets X number of sacks or an MVP we would get more..

Either he leaves within the next couple days or keep him!

No way, even if we trade him now it will not be announced till draft day.

If we trade JT it just tells everyone were taking C. Long #1. If Parcells wants to trade down, he will keep it hush until our pick.

Just trade him, I love JT but the future of the Dolphins is more important and the future of the Dolphins is going to be the draft picks we pick up for JT not whether Jt sticks around for another year or two. Ship him away let hiom play a couple years on a championship team and watch him come back and retire as a Dolphin.

I'll gladly say goodbye to JT for a 2nd and fourth pick, this draft is deep it will set us up well for the furture.If we make the right picks that is.

i cant believe how all of you act happy about the most classy player to ever play for the dolphins leaving....pathetic. It may be time for him to go but he has given more to the dolphins org. than anyone (Zt, marino included)

i cant believe how all of you act happy about the most classy player to ever play for the dolphins leaving....pathetic. It may be time for him to go but he has given more to the dolphins org. than anyone (Zt, marino included)

It's called the Miami Dolphins, not the Miami Taylors... We want to see a bright future and JT isn't going to help rebuild this team. Yes he's given alot to the Dolphins and he's gets a ton of respect but don't you think that it would show more respect towards him if we were do give him his wish and let him go to a contender. This makes JT happy and the Dolhpins happy.

Trade him to a good team that is willing to trade picks away to immediately upgrade their D for a shot at the Bowl. Both sides win. I would feel bad if we trade him to AZ.

I think if anything, JT should either stay or go to the Cowboys to play with ZT, so they will always play side by side by each other.

The only way he would go to the Cowboys, is if all the rumors about Dallas being interested in the #1 pick are true. If they are I would like to see something like this:

Dolphins Send:
#1 pick
Jason Taylor

Cowboys Send:
#22 pick
#29 pick
Marion Barber
Marcus Spears

I WANT THE DOLPHINS TO WIN EVERY YEAR. SO I WOULD HATE TAYLOR LEAVE

Every fan wants to see that happen, but you have to relieze that Miami is a re-building team. We'll be very lucky to see 6-10 wins this year, much less the play-offs. This is a long process, this team won't be like the Patriots were this year overnight. It all takes time. In 2-3 years, we'll be a contender though, mark my words.

Back
Top Bottom