[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out

for the right price ( a 2nd and 3rd or maybe 4th) I will have no problem sending him on his way. I like the Miami Dolphins not the Miami Taylors sure hes been great while hes been here but it had to end sometime or another why not now when we can get decent value for him

Taylor, the Dolphins' best and highest-profile player, would like out of Miami, according to two sources. But those and other sources say Taylor knows he has no choice but to play for Miami if the team decides not to hang the exit sign on his locker.

The call, simply, is not Taylor's to make.

http://www.miamiherald.com/614/story/450551.html

I'll let him go for just a 2nd rounder. The guy has 2 years left in him before he retires. Hell, if a 3rd is our best offer, I will even accept that. He won't be playing for much longer, and if we're able to get value for him before he retires, we should.

With that said, how much would we be saving on our cap once he's traded? Should be a nice number.

The only way he would go to the Cowboys, is if all the rumors about Dallas being interested in the #1 pick are true. If they are I would like to see something like this:

Dolphins Send:
#1 pick
Jason Taylor

Cowboys Send:
#22 pick
#29 pick
Marion Barber
Marcus Spears

You change Marion Barber to Bobby Carpenter and you got yourself a deal!!!:up:

If the cowboys can give up something good for him Id like to see him and zack win a ring together then retire as phins

Let the guy go--he's served this team valiently all these years. Let him have a chance to win a ring cause it's sad that we've had players of his quality and that of Danny Marino who have nothing to show for it.

There will be no Superbowl for Miami with Jason Taylor. Get what you can for the guy and move on......

Let the guy go--he's served this team valiently all these years. Let him have a chance to win a ring cause it's sad that we've had players of his quality and that of Danny Marino who have nothing to show for it.
With the exception of last year when he looked like he was preparing for Dancing with the Stars by hugging and dancing with OT's. His play last year was crap and he should pay us or apologize. Then we should trade him to the worst team in the league (other than us) for their 2nd or 3rd rounder.

With the exception of last year when he looked like he was preparing for Dancing with the Stars by hugging and dancing with OT's. His play last year was crap and he should pay us or apologize. Then we should trade him to the worst team in the league (other than us) for their 2nd or 3rd rounder.

Lmao are you been sarcastic? you are not making sense. IMO trade Jason Taylor and get some picks for him. If you trade him for a low first to a team like seattle you can get a Dan Connor or a Limas Sweed.

Lmao are you been sarcastic? you are not making sense. IMO trade Jason Taylor and get some picks for him. If you trade him for a low first to a team like seattle you can get a Dan Connor or a Limas Sweed.
:shakeno: Sadly I'm not. we would be lucky to get a 3rd after teams watch his film from last year.

I don't want players for JT give me draft picks, I'm tired of other teams gabbage.

Back
Top Bottom