[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out

Try 7 when I went to Indy 2 years ago and 8 during a jets giants preseason game... Now I smuggle in flasks of whiskey when im done spending over 20 bucks on 3 beers
I'll have to find me a plastic flask to smuggle by the metal detectors next time. This is getting rediculous.

I hope that the cowboys pick him up if he has to go. I want him and zack to win a ring and it can be done in Dallas now

They must be running out of news in miami..they are talking in circles now. We heard this already we know there is something going on behind closed doors..If we don't get value then JT stays thats the botom line . I don't want to hear anymore news till something is FINAL!!!! PLEASE

I don't want players for JT give me draft picks, I'm tired of other teams gabbage.

Brett Farve wasn't drafted by Green Bay, he ws drafted by the Falcons and later traded.

Players sometimes, almost always actually, take time to develope.

So, it seems like the other story was legit then?

Jason may be getting impatient. It looks like he knows that he will probably get traded & is trying to rush the deal.

Just because he gets traded to a current contendor doesn't mean he will be any closer to getting a superbowl ring. You can't buy a championship it doesn't work that way...

"Now I smuggle in flasks of whiskey when im done spending over 20 bucks on 3 beers"

"I'll have to find me a plastic flask to smuggle by the metal detectors next time."

Is this a Dolphins forum or an AA meeting?

Though I guess there's no reason it can't be both...

I think if anything, JT should either stay or go to the Cowboys to play with ZT, so they will always play side by side by each other.

I'd be willing to bet, not other team would take JT and Zack on the same roster. So I can't imagine him with the Cowboys. But, I think he should go and we should field a completely different team for a change. Now is the time to do it, not when we are closer to being a winning team. The rebuilding process should also be rebuilding our leaders. We need new ones.

I would like to see him go to the Chargers. They are really close to the SB now. He has moved his family to LA for the Dancing with the Stars show.

I would like to see him go to the Chargers. They are really close to the SB now. He has moved his family to LA for the Dancing with the Stars show.

Merriman and JT chasing after the QB? Talk about running for your life!!!

Isn't there a direct quote from his agent in there?

Jason Taylor is a Traitor

http://www.miamiherald.com/614/story/450551.htmlAfter finishing reading this article. (yes I can read and right very well) I cannot beleive Jason Traitorasoraus! All I can say is WOW what a low life. Next Monday he debuts in Dancing with the Stars turns his back on the entire off season program and then sends his minons to leak out info that he wants out of Miami because the team is not very good and he does not want to play for a bad team that is rebuilding anymore. Its all about JT it;s all about me Jason Taylor. This guy was allways a self centered overated player. He should thank guys like Trace Armstrong, Adewale Ogunley, David Bowens, Kevin Carter and Matt Roth for helping him with his sexy stats. I say the Tuna should say the hell with Taylor. Either play here or retire. If he decides to retire and go hollywood I hope he becomes just another flop like Brian Bosworth and has to to blue boy flicks to survive and then comes crawling back begging for his job back. Sorry Jason to late Chris Long replaced you. The views and opinons expressed by The Slippery Soap do not represent those of finheaven or its members, or any person that regulary follows NFL Football. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty and sentenced to death in a court of law.

Back
Top Bottom