[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out

:shakeno: Sadly I'm not. we would be lucky to get a 3rd after teams watch his film from last year.

GPTot TcklSacksIntTDsFF165611114
:shakeno: you are wrong, Is he suppose to do everything himself?

GPTot TcklSacksIntTDsFF165611114
:shakeno: you are wrong, Is he suppose to do everything himself?
He did nothing but lose respect. Will Allen and Joey Porter was/is our best players. JT wants out and played like it so kick him out. He is a self glorifieing smartass that gets double standards around here all the time. From his wife getting ready to leave him to him putting his family in danger with his road rage. We need to cut ties with him and his stupid little heart punch.

Like I said, if we can get a 2nd and 4th round pick for him then trade him and move on. We need to continue stockpiling draft picks and rebuild with youth

I'd have been happy with a 2nd rounder for JT. A 2nd AND a 4th? I'd be ecstatic. I think that for the cowboys picking up JT makes some sense at least for the promotional value. Cowboys are a good team and with the high profile signing of Jason and Zach those seats would be filled all season long. If JT wants to go to a contender. i don't blame him. he gave his everything to this team for over a decade. he and ZT kept it together and gave the fans hope during some bleak years. let him find his ring. We all know when he gets into the hall of fame he's going in as a 'fin.

Uh, yeah. Thats the Cowboys, brother, not the Dolphins. They already have all the seats FULL all season long. They don't need some 30 something hanger-on-ers to fill seats.

Do I think him going to Dallas might be good for the Cowboys and Taylor? Yeah, probably. But his salary is high, so they would have to restructure (probably).

But if I'm the Fins, and Dallas is open to maybe giving a second and fourth rounder for JT, I would try to maybe take that fourth and our 32nd pick and maybe Hagan and Crowder and send to Arizona for Fitzgerald. They cannot afford to keep him and that situation is going to get acrimonious soon.

We would be able to dump Taylors salary, and rid ourselves of two losers in Crowder and Hagan. And to get a franchise WR like Fitzgerald would make Ginn a very dangerous weapon.

Uh, yeah. Thats the Cowboys, brother, not the Dolphins. They already have all the seats FULL all season long. They don't need some 30 something hanger-on-ers to fill seats.

Do I think him going to Dallas might be good for the Cowboys and Taylor? Yeah, probably. But his salary is high, so they would have to restructure (probably).

But if I'm the Fins, and Dallas is open to maybe giving a second and fourth rounder for JT, I would try to maybe take that fourth and our 32nd pick and maybe Hagan and Crowder and send to Arizona for Fitzgerald. They cannot afford to keep him and that situation is going to get acrimonious soon.

We would be able to dump Taylors salary, and rid ourselves of two losers in Crowder and Hagan. And to get a franchise WR like Fitzgerald would make Ginn a very dangerous weapon.

While Dolphin Stadium has 15,000-20,000 empty seats every game.

While Dolphin Stadium has 15,000-20,000 empty seats every game.
because the team sucks and south florida is just a mash of out of towners & when ppl actually do goto the games they can't sit in the Oven that is dolphin stadium. Seriously i've been to games that were just so brutal, lotta ppl can't take it... I find it funny when ppl like you from wisconson try to critizize the crowd's down here.

What is truly sad is over my TV it sounds like our division foes has better support at our own so-called home feild.

and Wiscounsin games are not brutal? If I lived in South Florida, and had the time and means, and consider myself a true Dolphan, I¨d gladly sit my behind at Dolphin Stadium, 110 degree weather or monsoonic rain, with a $4.50 beer, to root for my 1-15 MIAMI DOLPHINS, BEST FRANCHISE IN PRO SPORTS!

and Wiscounsin games are not brutal? If I lived in South Florida, and had the time and means, and consider myself a true Dolphan, I¨d gladly sit my behind at Dolphin Stadium, 110 degree weather or monsoonic rain, with a $4.50 beer, to root for my 1-15 MIAMI DOLPHINS, BEST FRANCHISE IN PRO SPORTS!
At least beer is $4.50 down there. I go to a Panthers game at least once a year and the beer is $6.00.

because the team sucks and south florida is just a mash of out of towners & when ppl actually do goto the games they can't sit in the Oven that is dolphin stadium. Seriously i've been to games that were just so brutal, lotta ppl can't take it... I find it funny when ppl like you from wisconson try to critizize the crowd's down here.
Not to mention the fact that Dolphins Stadium is barely in Miami. It's in the middle of ****ing nowhere near Carol City, a very bad area, while everyone else lives 30-40 miles south of the stadium. Play in the Orange Bowl and maybe I will go root for you when you're losing. Hell, now that the Marlins are finally going to be in "Miami" on the OB site, not Miami Gardens like Dolphin Stadium, I may actually go to a lot of their games despite their record.

And yes, it is damn hot inside Dolphin Stadium. I can crack an egg on the concrete and make scramble eggs without lighting a fire.

The stadium should have a seaquarium around the field with Free Willy splashing us fans down every 5 minutes.

At least beer is $4.50 down there. I go to a Panthers game at least once a year and the beer is $6.00.

Try 7 when I went to Indy 2 years ago and 8 during a jets giants preseason game... Now I smuggle in flasks of whiskey when im done spending over 20 bucks on 3 beers

Back
Top Bottom