[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out

Not to mention the fact that Dolphins Stadium is barely in Miami. It's in the middle of ****ing nowhere near Carol City, a very bad area, while everyone else lives 30-40 miles south of the stadium. Play in the Orange Bowl and maybe I will go root for you when you're losing. Hell, now that the Marlins are finally going to be in "Miami" on the OB site, not Miami Gardens like Dolphin Stadium, I may actually go to a lot of their games despite their record.

And yes, it is damn hot inside Dolphin Stadium. I can crack an egg on the concrete and make scramble eggs without lighting a fire.

The stadium should have a seaquarium around the field with Free Willy splashing us fans down every 5 minutes.
The demographics around the OB are extremely poor. The current location is very great. It is easily accessible for people coming from Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach.

The heat is insane, but this was my last year of season tickets. I'll miss the Fins but I am glad to finally leave South Florida.

Wow... just wow...

He is no traitor...

He wants to be on a winner the last couple of years... and as a JT fan... I WANT him to be on a winner...

He doesnt deserve to be on a rebuilding team for his last couple of years for all he has given to us...

He deserves a ring... and he certainly isnt going to get one here...

lol something aint right wwith you maybe brady quinn can come and play quarterback and Defensive End?

So you want to let all of OUR GREAT PLAYERS leave the team because you want them to win a championship. That does not make sense. So the Heat should ship out D Wade to another team so he can win another ring?

Name one other NFL Team that has sent the best player packing in order to give that player a better chance at a ring? Taylor has 3-5 years left in his tank and can play at a high level 5 years down the line. I am not trading him. He does not want to play football let him retire.

http://www.miamiherald.com/614/story/450551.htmlAfter finishing reading this article. (yes I can read and right very well) I cannot beleive Jason Traitorasoraus! All I can say is WOW what a low life. Next Monday he debuts in Dancing with the Stars turns his back on the entire off season program and then sends his minons to leak out info that he wants out of Miami because the team is not very good and he does not want to play for a bad team that is rebuilding anymore. Its all about JT it;s all about me Jason Taylor. This guy was allways a self centered overated player. He should thank guys like Trace Armstrong, Adewale Ogunley, David Bowens, Kevin Carter and Matt Roth for helping him with his sexy stats. I say the Tuna should say the hell with Taylor. Either play here or retire. If he decides to retire and go hollywood I hope he becomes just another flop like Brian Bosworth and has to to blue boy flicks to survive and then comes crawling back begging for his job back. Sorry Jason to late Chris Long replaced you. The views and opinons expressed by The Slippery Soap do not represent those of finheaven or its members, or any person that regulary follows NFL Football. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty and sentenced to death in a court of law.

:up:

I don't know what you said -- I stopped reading when you said you could right well.

So you want to let all of OUR GREAT PLAYERS leave the team because you want them to win a championship. That does not make sense. So the Heat should ship out D Wade to another team so he can win another ring?

Wait, you said he was overrated, now you say he is great, which is it, you bounce around more than a ping pong ball.

http://www.miamiherald.com/614/story/450551.htmlAfter finishing reading this article. (yes I can read and right very well) I cannot beleive Jason Traitorasoraus! All I can say is WOW what a low life. Next Monday he debuts in Dancing with the Stars turns his back on the entire off season program and then sends his minons to leak out info that he wants out of Miami because the team is not very good and he does not want to play for a bad team that is rebuilding anymore. Its all about JT it;s all about me Jason Taylor. This guy was allways a self centered overated player. He should thank guys like Trace Armstrong, Adewale Ogunley, David Bowens, Kevin Carter and Matt Roth for helping him with his sexy stats. I say the Tuna should say the hell with Taylor. Either play here or retire. If he decides to retire and go hollywood I hope he becomes just another flop like Brian Bosworth and has to to blue boy flicks to survive and then comes crawling back begging for his job back. Sorry Jason to late Chris Long replaced you. The views and opinons expressed by The Slippery Soap do not represent those of finheaven or its members, or any person that regulary follows NFL Football. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty and sentenced to death in a court of law.

We get it. You don't like Taylor...you don't like Cam, etc. Let's make this the last one of this kind until you get some "news" to post. We already know your opinion. Most of your posts could have gone in a single thread since the message never changes - just negative stuff nonstop.

sorry I admit he is a great player, and we should keep him. I think we really have a shot this season and would hate to see him go at any price.

Add another to the ignore list.
cosign this is thread is silly. JT played his heart out for this while injured in the process and you dare call him a traitor. I am for trading to a contender for fair value.

Back
Top Bottom