[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Jason Taylor wants out

Its in the Miami Herald. I thought it was BREAKING NEWS. For the record I like Jason Taylor I just do not like being betrayed. I dont see Ricky Williams on American Idol.

Ricky had the balls to just walked away.

JT been crying like a lil girl to his friends in the media to help him get out of Miami.

He won't be remembered as a great dolphin, but a crying lil girl that gets his friends to fight his fights.

I think I've been the most critical of Jason Taylor on this entire website. With that, traitor is the last word I'd use to describe him.

:err:
Not sure how this article makes JT a traitor ? There's a lot of speculation and rumors going on, but nothing out of his mouth that would make me even think of him as a traitor. Even if any of this were true, how does the fact that he would be open to moving elsewhere (where he has a shot at the playoffs/SB) the last couple years of his career rather than playing on a team who's probably not making the playoffs within the next couple years, make him a traitor???

lol yeah id rather him go but i dont see him as a traitor and when everybody says he played hurt well the man got hurt every d*** game it seemed like so i dont want to hear that every other possesion it seemed like jason was on the side lines bendin over and the man was a sack artist but when it came to making stopping the run and making a tackle well i just wont even go there

Ricky had the balls to just walked away.

JT been crying like a lil girl to his friends in the media to help him get out of Miami.

He won't be remembered as a great dolphin, but a crying lil girl that gets his friends to fight his fights.

That is so far from the truth its funny.

He ran away because he did not want to fail another drug test, and than when he realized he could not pay all the bills (Child support) he came running back.

Its in the Miami Herald. I thought it was BREAKING NEWS. For the record I like Jason Taylor I just do not like being betrayed. I dont see Ricky Williams on American Idol.

There is nothing in that story that says he betrayed the Dolphins or that he is a traitor. What part of that is "news"?

The title to the story is "IN MY OPINION Taylor, Fins dancing to different tunes"

Oh please, Jason Taylor didn't betray anyone. The organization betrayed JT by destroying the franchise to the point where the Dolphins are the worst team in the NFL. Jason Taylor has been nothing but fabolous to the Dolphins, the fans, and the community. If we don't trade him to a contender i'd consider that betraying him. After all he's done for us, he deserves a chance to play for a team that has to compete and win. JT did his job and more when he was here, the Miami Dolphins let him down.

http://www.miamiherald.com/614/story/450551.htmlAfter finishing reading this article. (yes I can read and right very well) I cannot beleive Jason Traitorasoraus! All I can say is WOW what a low life. Next Monday he debuts in Dancing with the Stars turns his back on the entire off season program and then sends his minons to leak out info that he wants out of Miami because the team is not very good and he does not want to play for a bad team that is rebuilding anymore. Its all about JT it;s all about me Jason Taylor. This guy was allways a self centered overated player. He should thank guys like Trace Armstrong, Adewale Ogunley, David Bowens, Kevin Carter and Matt Roth for helping him with his sexy stats. I say the Tuna should say the hell with Taylor. Either play here or retire. If he decides to retire and go hollywood I hope he becomes just another flop like Brian Bosworth and has to to blue boy flicks to survive and then comes crawling back begging for his job back. Sorry Jason to late Chris Long replaced you. The views and opinons expressed by The Slippery Soap do not represent those of finheaven or its members, or any person that regulary follows NFL Football. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty and sentenced to death in a court of law.

edit: just read the last coupla sentences

That is so far from the truth its funny.

He ran away because he did not want to fail another drug test, and than when he realized he could not pay all the bills (Child support) he came running back.

No he left, cuzz he knew he failed yet another drug test.Thank you for your false input!!!

And yes peeps need jobs to pay their bills, but he didn't leave Miami to go play with some other team.

Who do you respect more, the women that leaves you cuzz her heads in a bad place or the women that just wants to be with some other guy?

Back
Top Bottom