Votes: 8 12.5%

Votes: 17 26.6%

Votes: 35 54.7%

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Browns, Bills and Ravens wont pick him for sure. I think we have a shot. We shouldnt give up the farm for Cutler though. If the price is steep, we might as well get Rivers/Lienart (saints have him at #2 though.)

His Dudeness said:
i just believe that the Phins will not trade up for the guy, and he will be taken before us.. there are too many teams picking that could use a QB.

saints, titans, cardinals, raiders, jets, bills?, browns?,ravens, lions....

Saints- Leinart

Titans- Where are they picking again?

Raiders- Possible

Jets- Still have Chad, will see that through, IMO.

Bills- Losman was drafted two years ago... He's not a bust yet (I actually like him)

Browns- Charlie Frye

Ravens- Boller came on strong, has another year.

Seems Tenn and Oakland are the only ones in our way, and Vince Young will come out, IMO. Who knows, who cares. I trust Saban to do what he feels is right.

Well if we cant draft a QB then we need to get somebody through Free Agency.....I would like Daunte Culpepper if he is healthy and available...he might be the best available player? Kitna, McNair, Brooks, etc., don't excite me much.

I like McNair, Pepper and Rivers this offseason, But nearly anyone can do better than we have

i know its unpopular around here, but i still like mcnair. culpepper just doesnt do it for me...

I like McNair too, I think he'd be a great QB here.

Boller and Harrington might have shown enough late in the season to keep their teams from making QB a top priority. I truly think the Jets will take a RB in the first over a QB unless Leinart falls to # 4. The Raiders have Andrew Walter who should develop into a fine QB, he was a first day pick for them last year.Bills have Losman, and the Browns have Charlie Frye. That leaves the Saints, Titans, Cardinals, then us. Depending on trades The Saints and Titans will have Leinart and Young. The Cardinals could look at Cutler I think they are picking 11 or 12, but I think they will look at OT and get a QB later but this could just be wishful thinking. All in All I think we have a legitimate chance at getting Cutler.

i've even heard that we'd be reaching for cutler at #16...i can't imagine someone taking him in the top 10

Id be upset if he made it to us and we passed. But saban knows all after last draft

Saban will have an incredible amount of choices. Huff, Landry, Wright, Wroten...

I don't think there is any way Joey Harrington stays in Detroit. He may have come on, but there's too much of a split between him and some of his teammates for that situation to work.

Detroit is the wild card for Jay Cutler, IMO. They could decide to take him with the 9th pick. Arizona is another wild card for Jay Cutler, and it just so happens that Detroit and Arizona pick 9th and 10th.

KB21 said:
I don't think there is any way Joey Harrington stays in Detroit. He may have come on, but there's too much of a split between him and some of his teammates for that situation to work.

Detroit is the wild card for Jay Cutler, IMO. They could decide to take him with the 9th pick. Arizona is another wild card for Jay Cutler, and it just so happens that Detroit and Arizona pick 9th and 10th.

Matt Millen CAN'T take a QB for the future and wait for him to become a player. He won't be around that long. Millen will take an impact player on defense who can produce now to hopefully (for his sake) save his job

Jay Cutler: Two things that are worrisome

I'm all for drafting a "franchise QB". But I hope, and don't think, Saban will reach for a QB with so many needs and pretty strong draft coming up. Cutler would be a nice pick if we could get him in round 2, but it looks like someone desperate may grab Cutler earlier than he should go. The reason I think we should be wary of him is because of his relatively low completion percentage and his unimpressive TD to INT ratio. I realize he hasn't been on the best of teams and he has played some stiff competition. But good college quarterbacks, the type who excel in the NFL, really standout in spite of those things. I know stats aren't everything. But those two are the most important QB stats, IMO: Comp. % and TD/INT ratio. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom