Votes: 17 26.6%

Votes: 35 54.7%

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldfinfan said:
I don't know that much about Cutler either...All I am saying is that this guy is not the Marquee QB that the other 3 QBs are. With so many other needs, the Fins should not take a chance with a pretty good pick (# 16) on someone who still may be 1-2 years away.

Pretty much any rookie QB you draft is going to be 1-2 years away, if you're lucky. And QB is probably our most pressing need, so if we think Cutler has "it" then I don't see why we wouldn't spend our first just because he may not start on day one.

Somebody please sell me on Cutler

cutler this, cutler that,

WHY IS HE SO GOOD? HAVE U WATCHED HIS GAMES AND HIS ACCURACY? IS THAT GOOD? I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM PLAY, i Want to know why everyone has us picking him,

for a college QB, i dont like his high interception count

why is he so good? why should he be our next qb????

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Somebody please sell me on Cutler

WHY IS HE SO GOOD? WHAT MAKES HIM SO GOOD?
why does eeryone have us picking him?
how accurate is he?
i dont like his high interception count

please someone, i've never seen him play

is he really that good?

TheFallOfTroy54 said:

WHY IS HE SO GOOD? WHAT MAKES HIM SO GOOD?
why does eeryone have us picking him?
how accurate is he?
i dont like his high interception count

please someone, i've never seen him play

is he really that good?

Read the post that's stickied at the top of the forum.

No one can sell you on him since you haven't seen him play. You have to watch him play to see how good he can be.

TheFallOfTroy54 said:
yeah but to guys who have seen him, tell me what u liked and didnt

If you can find tape of his game against Florida this year I highly recommend it. As the others said you really have see him for yourself.

Don't base your opinions from the opinions of others.

Cold Pizza Prediction

Both analysts on cold pizza predicted Jay cutler to go in the top 5. I think that is ridiculous.

wouldn't surprise me at all after a good senior bowl. it looks like tennessee's jeff fisher will be coaching one of those teams, so don't be shocked

Well, what do you expect from a morning talk show for men called Cold Pizza?

Well many said Alex Smith was not a first rounder way before the draft. There are alot of variables and I can see Cutler going high.

I would be very surprised if he gets picked higher than 10. He's a great prospect and I like him a lot, but he'd have to put on the best performance the senior bowl has ever seen to get picked by Tennesse which, barring any trades, is the only team in the top 5 that can legitimately take a QB that high(assuming Saints take Leinart).

Pocoloco said:
Fine, let him. I'll take Young anyway

You really think he'd drop to us? I don't.

As far as Cutler being a top 5 pick, although it's very possible it may be true I still think it's crazy talk. It's like somebody mentioned this guys name and for some reason this huge hype started. It was just a few weeks ago when he wasn't even expected to be a 1st rd pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom