Merged: Jay Cutler II | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jay Cutler II

dorsaroll156 said:
heres my opinion.i have been learning alot lately on how you can tell which QB will exceed and which one will fall.You have to watch them in the college season of course but it all comes down to it after the season.the senior bowl practices,so far croyle and whitehurst have been suprising me,then the combine.if the QB plays really well in all and his stock moves up then thats a sign of a good QB,but if he doesnt do so well and he is starting ot fall, then dont take a chance.i know it sounds kindof obvious but whatever.

If only it were that simple. :D

Is Jason Garrett still our QB coach? Vince Young requires a top 5 QB coach to work with for the next three years to get him ready to play in the NFL. I don't know if Garrett is up to the challenge. The upside of Young is having a young McNair, who I thought for two or three years was possibly the best QB in the league, so I would certainly be happy for the opportunity but it would require alot of patience from this organization to bring him in. I don't know if Saban wants to wait that long for a rookie to start to produce

Info on Cutler...

Scouts in attendance have concerns about quarterback Jay Cutler of Vanderbilt. While he physically has the makings of an NFL passer, his mental makeup is a little different. Several people we spoke with say Cutler can be surly at times. Teams aren't willing to invest a fortune in that type of person as the future leader of their franchise.

That was on Foxsports this morning...interesting. Maybe he will be there when we pick.

i think this cutler stock stuff is just cause hes the only one everyones looking at right now... i think after the combine when young and leinart have their workout, those 2 wlil still be picked before cutler...

Jets need Oline, they can't afford to pass up on Brick.

adamprez2003 said:
From what I've seen of Dbrick, every team needs him. He's going to be a monster!

Yeah no kidding.

juice1348 said:
Scouts in attendance have concerns about quarterback Jay Cutler of Vanderbilt. While he physically has the makings of an NFL passer, his mental makeup is a little different. Several people we spoke with say Cutler can be surly at times. Teams aren't willing to invest a fortune in that type of person as the future leader of their franchise.

That was on Foxsports this morning...interesting. Maybe he will be there when we pick.
Awesome rumor. Way to go, guys!

(whisper) Hey, you know what? I heard Jay Cutler has a problem with smoking banana peels and kicking cats. Pass it on!

(tip-toe away...) :evil:

That would be great too but unfortunately we are not the only ones looking at Cutler.

http://www.nj.com/jets/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/113834051934650.xml&coll=1

In an apparent philosophical shift, the Jets are seriously considering drafting Vanderbilt quarterback Jay Cutler in the first round of the April draft should they trade down from the fourth pick overall, according to someone with knowledge of the team's thinking.

Back
Top Bottom