Merged: Jay must go/hate to beat a dead horse | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jay must go/hate to beat a dead horse

vcip

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Jay must go

I am new as a poster, just usually read the posts, but enough is enough. How some of you just can't accept the fact that Jay is as average as QB's get is amazing to me. Gee he is a toough guy. Right? So tough he cannot even make it through a year w/o missing multiple games. You then say he would be a great back-up. why? Due to one game against a non-playoff team. He will do much more harm than good on this team.. this is why Wanny should have been fired. They had their shot as a duo. Didn't cut it. They got worse every year. Time to say good-bye. I am one who though BG got a bum deal. he should be brought back at a reduced salary & given a chance to compete. There is no real reason to consider Jat at all. He is just plain mediocre. As a back-up or starter. What are you guys watching? Regarding his record, just call him the Rich Kotite (while coaching the Eagles) of QB's. His record does not tell the story & had no playoff success.

Jay. Just leave! Please! I for one am tired of seeing & hearing you.

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE
Here, have a big glass of...........................STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is TOTALLY INAPROPRIATE!!! You should be suspended from the site for crap like that. This is a site where fans can share OPINIONS. Get a grip and hopefully the admins will get you to grab a break.

Jay is a cancer. I'll help him pack for Tampa or Dallas or whoever is unfortunate enough to have him on their roster next year.

Re: Jay must go

Originally posted by vcip
I am new as a poster, just usually read the posts, but enough is enough. How some of you just can't accept the fact that Jay is as average as QB's get is amazing to me. Gee he is a toough guy. Right? So tough he cannot even make it through a year w/o missing multiple games. You then say he would be a great back-up. why? Due to one game against a non-playoff team. He will do much more harm than good on this team.. this is why Wanny should have been fired. They had their shot as a duo. Didn't cut it. They got worse every year. Time to say good-bye. I am one who though BG got a bum deal. he should be brought back at a reduced salary & given a chance to compete. There is no real reason to consider Jat at all. He is just plain mediocre. As a back-up or starter. What are you guys watching? Regarding his record, just call him the Rich Kotite (while coaching the Eagles) of QB's. His record does not tell the story & had no playoff success.

Welcome aboard!!!!!

Welcome aboard!!!!

Originally posted by dreadlockera

That is TOTALLY INAPROPRIATE!!! You should be suspended from the site for crap like that. This is a site where fans can share OPINIONS. Get a grip and hopefully the admins will get you to grab a break.

:lol: :lol: You need to hit that glass of STFU after dude!

Welcome fan! I agree it's time for jay to go, just go and take wanny with you please!!!!!!!!

Welcome vcip!

Agreed on both parts. Fiedler needs to go and Griese got a bum deal.

Thanks for the welcome. I will just ignore that other guy.

Griese sucks/ed worse then Lucas :) ....no really....he actually does....check his stats/rating and EVERYONE was calling for Lucas' head...but BG gets a break cuz of his name? Screw him.....he got to learn under Elway and had 4 years with an offense better then ours and couldn't do jack with it. There's a reason why Denver lost millions to get rid of him......and that's why we just cut him. If he wants to come back as a backup who may take a few snaps then fine....I could think of alot worse backups out there.

I don't think anyone around here thinks Jay is the answer either, I sure don't, however we have yet to acquire anyone who is head and shoulders above Jay. i.e. Feeley? That is a BIG "IF" and he could wind up looking like Lucas or Griese out there and people will be screaming for Jay again (that's the weirdest thing).....standing ovation vs. the Skins....? :) Now THAT's something! (kind of scares me though, lol). We need someone who is BETTER then Jay, not the same, worse, or medi-ocre or whatever.

on a side note, welcome as well :)

... Just leave! Please! I for one am tired of seeing & hearing you.

Welcome to the Board...I am tired of hearing you already!

Please leave...just leave. LOL.

Notice the Fiedler Forum....uh oh...where'd it go?

Bring back Fiedler's own forum please.

First of all Welcome aboard, I agree with what you said about Jay being nothing more than average. And yes people need to let go of Jay, it is time to upgrade. I however diagree about what you said about Jay's toughness. Injuries and missing games is irrelevant when measuring toughness. Most tough players (especially QB's) don't make it through a whole season because they are too gutsy for their body. In other words they get themselves hurt to try and make a play. I am not Bias or Pro-Jay, I agree it is time to let him go. I just have to defend a guy who I see is willing to risk his own neck to make up for his lack of ability.

He will be giving a chance to compete and as insurance if AJ Feeley doesn't pan out.No one here really knows how good Feeley is so is better to have an insurance.

Back
Top Bottom