Merged: Jay must go/hate to beat a dead horse | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Jay must go/hate to beat a dead horse

Originally posted by jbond
Griese sucks/ed worse then Lucas :) ....no really....he actually does....check his stats/rating and EVERYONE was calling for Lucas' head...but BG gets a break cuz of his name? Screw him.....he got to learn under Elway and had 4 years with an offense better then ours and couldn't do jack with it. There's a reason why Denver lost millions to get rid of him......and that's why we just cut him. If he wants to come back as a backup who may take a few snaps then fine....I could think of alot worse backups out there.

I don't think anyone around here thinks Jay is the answer either, I sure don't, however we have yet to acquire anyone who is head and shoulders above Jay. i.e. Feeley? That is a BIG "IF" and he could wind up looking like Lucas or Griese out there and people will be screaming for Jay again (that's the weirdest thing).....standing ovation vs. the Skins....? :) Now THAT's something! (kind of scares me though, lol). We need someone who is BETTER then Jay, not the same, worse, or medi-ocre or whatever.

on a side note, welcome as well :)

jbond- BG did get the shaft here and in Denver(they proved that QB wasn't their problem) They stll didn't win a playoff game!!!!!!

he didn't get the shaft any worse then Fiedler did as they both played with the same team here in Miami.......look at the number of points Fiedler was able to lead the team to put on the board vs. what Griese did. Griese had the equivilant of our defense's pro-bowl caliber players playing on his offense in Denver and didn't do much with it which is why they let him go. He had one good year, that was it. Since he injured his throwing arm/shoulder he has never been the same nor will he ever be that good again. He's backup quality, like Fiedler is.

Why is it that everyone gives Griese a break etc. after playing poorly here and that he deserves another chance when Fiedler has to play with the same crappy offense (and although he isn't much better statwise) everyone calls for his head but gives a pass to Griese although he posted a worse rating then Lucas who everyone wanted his head on a chopping block as well.

GET OVER HIS LAST NAME ALREADY! :)

We need a real QB.

why are we still talking about griese? he is not a dolphin any longer, and thank goodness he's not. he didn't get the shaft, he had 5 games to prove his worth (let's recap-shredded a secondary starting 3 rookies, fumbled the game away vs the colts, he and the 52 other guys were horrible vs the tians, couldn't get in the endzone and threw a costly pick that about cost the game vs balt, and looked like a deer in headlights vs wash). are any of you guys willing to go 4 years with him at qb? we've already gone 4 years with one average qb, i'm not ready to do it ever again.

it tastes like chicken? No matter what you eat it can taste like it....kind of like almost every thread here......they start off on one idea/thread and someone always starts in on keeping BG, making excuses, and putting Fiedler's head on a chopping block (as they have for the past 6 months)...

Just like the cow says...."EAT MORE CHICKEN!"

It's time to let go.......of them both if we can...... :)

Originally posted by Phishstix
why are we still talking about griese? he is not a dolphin any longer, and thank goodness he's not. he didn't get the shaft, he had 5 games to prove his worth (let's recap-shredded a secondary starting 3 rookies, fumbled the game away vs the colts, he and the 52 other guys were horrible vs the tians, couldn't get in the endzone and threw a costly pick that about cost the game vs balt, and looked like a deer in headlights vs wash). are any of you guys willing to go 4 years with him at qb? we've already gone 4 years with one average qb, i'm not ready to do it ever again.

Well
clear.gif
we have a average again(AJ) Tell me how it's gonna be any different!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by hunter5nc1

Well
clear.gif
we have a average again(AJ) Tell me how it's gonna be any different!!

wow, (edit), that's clever:rolleyes: . aj has never had the chance to show how good he is. jay and griese have. aj could be an all-star or a bust, but i would take the unkown over mediocrity everyday of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
When are we all gonna drop this Jay Crap? He wants to leave.....Wanny wants him to stay( so help me God if Wanny gets him back Im gonna ***** slap him so hard his dog will feel it)....Im sick of the four years of pain and seeing all these, Jay might have a change of heart articles and stay with the team! Rick better just get him outta here and fast!
New look dolphins in 2004!

IF GRIESE HAD 4years he would have done a much better job than jay

HE DID HAVE 4 YEARS AND WITH A BETTER OFFENSE AND HIS RECORD ISN'T ANY BETTER THEN JAY'S

--jesus why can't we all let go of the whole Griese 'thing' as much as we want to let go of the Jay 'thing'

If I open one eye, I see Jay...

If I open the other eye, I see Brian...

I will probably go blind by the start of the new season... :cooldude:

Originally posted by dreadlockera

That is TOTALLY INAPROPRIATE!!! You should be suspended from the site for crap like that. This is a site where fans can share OPINIONS. Get a grip and hopefully the admins will get you to grab a break.

how can u rag a guy for sharing his opinion towards a guy giving his opinion?? hipocrit??

Originally posted by MïâMì-ÃÂø|ƒäÑ

how can u rag a guy for sharing his opinion towards a guy giving his opinion?? hipocrit??

Hey man where abouts are you from in Ontario, Im stuck here too!
Go Dolphins

BG is an average quarterback

JAY is below average

kthxbai

Back
Top Bottom